View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primalhaze

re: Stone Princess

All your life..,Life has hammered and Chisled at you. A piece here, a chunck there...Chip,Chip, Chip ! Created and Formed. Giving you beauty but, no feeling. Giving you Form but, no heart. You are sensuous, yet Cold. You are to be displayed but, never loved. I am no collector of things, yet,I am drawn to you. You, forever frozen by what sculpted you. My heart yearns to hold this Lady of Stone but,I am turned away by her uncaring pose. If only i could know the fiqure beyond the Stillness,the Darkness,the Coldness. To experience this beauty in all its Natural form. However, Lifes constant chipping has left you with only memories, that have hardened even You. I am excited by your beauty but, saddened by your cold,unfeeling heart. So i will always look upon you with caring and desire...to prove that someone cares. To give you what you can not enjoy or feel......L O V E ! ! For i will always feel that you are more than just Stone.

I love you too man!

That was eloquent. I enjoyed thoroughly. Please... do write more!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online