View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petrocles
Champion

re: Fun Topic: Where is your favorite place in WoW

If you're like me, you probably have more than one. But if I had to choose, it would be the Unbound Thicket in Crystalsong Forest, at night no less. Those majestic trees and the glowing colors coming out of the ground are so ethereally beautiful, especially in the moonlight. Sigh.

I also like snowy places and the dark menacing clouds around the Argent Tournament Grounds.

So what say you Steadfast? Where is your favorite place?

Last edited by Petrocles on 2011/08/03 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Probably seems a little lame, but I've always loved the floating islands in Nagrand.

Ag
Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

My first, off the cuff answer is the view of Hellfire Peninsula upon stepping through the Dark Portal. The combination of the sky, barren earth, and music has always been a really impressive one.

Champion

I agree with Darren.. But mostly all the end game for TBC was the best for me.. The Black Temple, just going back and seeing all those areas was like WOW!!! for me.. I started just as Burning Crusade was coming out and never got to see those places back in the day.

Also what Darren said about the Dark Portal.. When I first got there and stepped through the portal for the first time. And coming out and seeing that Pit Boss and the epic battle on the other side.. That was awesome and not very much in game lately has done that for me again yet. Of course I have not seen all of Cata yet.. Hope something comes close

Oh wait... just did a quest in Twilight Highlands and got teleported to Thrall and we were supposed to be attacking Deathwing.. That was kinda cool with the water flying up from the maelstrom and all.. Was nice I think.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online