View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadedinsc
Champion

re: If This Summer's Movie Posters Told the Truth

http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/feature/if-this-summers-movie-posters-told-the-truth.php Mostly SFW, one picture has the f-word.

My favorite is the Transformers one. "Trust Us This Time: It can't be any worse than the last one."
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

...I can't quite bring myself to hate the Cars franchise, simply because there's nothing more adorable than my three year old son squeeing over his Lightning McQueen big boy underwear. It is the distilled essence of cute, coated in puppies and kittens with sparklers in their mouths and little flags with the kanji for I AM MADE OF ALL THINGS SWEET AND GOOD AND RIGHT on them tied to their tails.

I'm actually pretty sure most of the abs in Green Lantern are CGI, too. One of the better reasons, as a matter of fact, to go see Thor. ^_^

re: Oh Yeah!

That is good. Especially the Transformers. Having grown up with them I LOATHE with a great, horrible, terrible, taste-the-bile-in-my-mouth, soul-wrenching, please-someone-put-Michael-Bey-in-one-of-his-own-explosions-along-with-the-racist-autobot-twins, Devastator's nuts, the baby Decepticon hatchings, and the Fallen who Megatron brown-noses despite that whole, "even in death there is no rule by mine!" bull, and the whole friggen cube and it's requisite 42.7 shards, level of hate.

Naturally my children love them.
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

re: Re: Oh Yeah!

Twinyarrow wrote:
That is good. Especially the Transformers. Having grown up with them I LOATHE with a great, horrible, terrible, taste-the-bile-in-my-mouth, soul-wrenching, please-someone-put-Michael-Bey-in-one-of-his-own-explosions-along-with-the-racist-autobot-twins, Devastator's nuts, the baby Decepticon hatchings, and the Fallen who Megatron brown-noses despite that whole, "even in death there is no rule by mine!" bull, and the whole friggen cube and it's requisite 42.7 shards, level of hate.

Naturally my children love them.

::pats your hand::

The cartoons really aren't that bad in comparison.

Ugh. :::shudders:::

Goes back to read his 1-80 issues of a 4 issue limited series comics from Marvel and thinks how the great have fallen. Maybe we should say good things about the Last Airbender next? heheh
Hunter Angellis
Champion

oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar

I laughed XD

Heh. I never could figure why anyone would give a furry green critter that lives in a New York trash can to those involved in a good film.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online