View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kesiah
Marshal

re: Guild application

I submitted an application a few days ago to join under Kesiah..How can i check on its status? Guild was recommended by Arnzak..Looking forward to joining..Any questions, please send to Kesiah's mailbos on WOW..Thank you
Hunter Angellis
Champion

Hello Kesiah,

It looks like your application did indeed go through and was tentatively accepted for an interview. You should have received a Private Message (check the orange letter in the upper right hand corner) that gave further instructions on how to proceed from here.

Please let me know if you did get this letter. If you did not, let me know too! Then just go in game and /join Watchtower and ask if an Officer from Steadfast is available. Right now, as I am posting this, these are our 'off hours' but our Speakers can be night owls sometimes. What comes next is a brief interview and then an official decision is made. I hope to see you soon! If you have any more questions, we are happy to answer them! Thank you for your time and interest in Steadfast!

-Angellis
Record Master

I did receive message in box..Didn't see it till after i had posted..Thank you for your quick response and will do on watchtower..Look forward to seeing u all in guild soon, I hope.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None