Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dharkoth
Champion

re: Dhark visons

Dharkoth sat in the great hall the highbourne mirror in front of him. It was late and once again he was alone in the darkness, with his thoughts. Slowly his eyes began to ease shut and darkness took him.

Baranthore lets out a hacking cough, vile mucus splatters on the ground.Baranthore peers up at you through the hood.

The noise slowly brings Dharkoth around and he opens his eyes and looks at Baranthore. "Well how interesting. I guess my first question should be how did I get here? Where is here? Why are you here?

Baranthore lets out another hacking cough.

Dharkoth says: "you have changed much."

Baranthore says: "You do not remember? Any of it? That is to be... expected... You reside within your own mind, and within Zeramas..."

Dharkoth snickers, "Oh dear boy I remember much more than you might know."

Baranthore slowly gathers himself and stands.

Dharkoth says: "there is not much room in this mind of mine, for I share it now."

Baranthore says: "So I have seen... I have watched a great deal with my new eyes..."

Dharkoth says: "but then you know all about that now don't you."

Baranthore nods slowly, more vile mucus dripping out.

Dharkoth says: "disillusioned eyes and very clouded."

Baranthore cackles maniacally at the situation. "My vision is now clear, my master has granted me a new set, and through them I see all that is wrong."

Dharkoth says: "you lost the clear sight you had when? When you thought you failed as a father and protector?"

Baranthore says: "My failures are of the past, as is everything and everyone, they are all, dead."

Dharkoth says: "your master? you speak of those feeble desperate old ones."

Baranthore nods subtly as if to an unseen presence.

Dharkoth says: "no they are not. None of us are dead."

Baranthore says: "Everyone has fallen before me, I saw it myself."

Dharkoth says: "they just hope and pray for all to be dead, but then when that happens, they too will slowly die. No it is what they want you to see."

Baranthore says: ...

Dharkoth says: "just as you are seeing me now."

Baranthore lets out another hacking cough. "This is... real..."

Dharkoth says: "I am not here and you are not here. No, it is not real."

Baranthore says: ...

Dharkoth says: "for if it was real, then when I told you Neshala was alive you would care.

Baranthore nods again, subtly, the red glow of his eyes growing with each passing moment. Baranthore stares blankly at you.

Dharkoth says: "see what I mean."

Baranthore says: "She... she is dead..."

Dharkoth says: "No she is not. She was never killed Andithee used that to try and break me."

Baranthore stares around the room, glancing at the ghosts that stand around the outer ring.

Dharkoth says: "she was given to the Argent Dawn, for her protection."

Baranthore says: ....

Baranthore says: "How... how can you be sure..."

Dharkoth says: "She thought I would not know that she was a spy. HE knows... HE knew... He used her to destroy the Fist from inside when she tried to break me."
Dharkoth says: "You are a weak, pathetic, blind fool, just as Solivar is."
Dharkoth says: "You both walked right into their little trap. They grabbed you while you were weak, filling your weak little mind with their words."
Dharkoth says: "You were once strong."

Baranthore | A Mysterious Voice whispers: "Do not believe him... he lies... You have seen the truth."

Dharkoth laughs
Dharkoth says: "oh yes, do not listen to him. He only speaks the truth. We would not want you to open those clouded eyes and see or hear the truth."

Baranthore looks around, searching for one figure along the ledge but does not see it.

Dharkoth says: "Just as I turned Andinthee to my will they did to you."

Baranthore says: "No... This is real... the Master has shown me..."

Dharkoth says: "This is not the Baranthore who was once a warrior. NO, it is all a lie."

Baranthore glancing around the ring again, more franticly this time.

Dharkoth says: "Tell me Baranthore, what reason would I be here? Why did I just appear here?"

Baranthore says: "You... are... here to drive me.. from my... path..."

Dharkoth says: "why?"

Baranthore reaches out towards Dharkoth.

Dharkoth says: "How would I know where you are? We have searched for you and not found you."

Baranthore says: "How this not be real..."

Dharkoth says: "This is not real, but what you hear from me is not what they want you to hear. They show you false images of what they want, not of what is."

Baranthore stares blankly out past Dharkoth and the ghosts begin to fade.

Dharkoth says: "Think on this Baranthore."

Baranthore says: "Where is she?"

Dharkoth says: "If they destroy their prison and all of us, who will worship them? Who will keep their pathetic lives meaningful?"
Dharkoth says: "Andinthee gave her to the Argent Dawn for protection that is all I know, but her being alive I know for a fact. She was never in danger."

Baranthore | A Mysterious Voice yells: "Do not believe him, he would drive you from your destiny!"

Dharkoth says: "Andinthee had to take the child for she knew it was something that would break me."

Baranthore stares around, searching for a speaker.

Dharkoth says: "Do you hear the fear in that voice?"

Baranthore says: "This... is... not.. real. Is it?"

Dharkoth says: "Do you hear the pathetic words."
Dharkoth says: "No, but what I am telling you is real and the truth Neshala lives!"

Baranthore says: "Find me.. show me my daughter....."

Dharkoth says: "They cloud your eyes and ears. They poison you with their pathetic words and hopes."
Dharkoth says: "I have tried, but you see the Argent Dawn does not seem to like me much, actually they want to put me back in their little prison and torture me further."

Baranthore stares blankly at Dharkoth.

Dharkoth says: "They think that will get rid of Arthas or at least bring him forth. They are such zealot fools."
Dharkoth says: "what you need to do Baranthore is stop seeing thru guild colored eyes."
Dharkoth says: "Do you rmember the promise you made to me Baranthore, on that blood stained knife?"

Baranthore looks down towards his gloved hand.

Dharkoth says: "Ahh I see you do. How nice to know that part of you is still in there, so tell me do you want your daughter back?"
Dharkoth says: "Do you want your life back? Do you want to see with unclouded eyes?"

Baranthore begins to fade away.
Baranthore | Baranthore whispers: "Yes!"

Dharkoth says: "Oh not nice, come now you pathetic little old ones, so afraid of a little undead warlock, or is it just the truth that you are afraid of?"
Dharkoth says: "That is right, there are others like me who know you. Who have had dealing with you, as well and know you for what you are."

Baranthore | A Mysterious Voice whispers: "He is ours, leave now. We show the truth while you hide in behind lies."

Dharkoth says: "Leave now? You invited me or one of yours did.
Dharkoth says: "Think on this, you pathetic bunch... one of your own brought me here."

Baranthore | Baranthore whispers: "Ulduar. Help me, find me! Show me my daughter once more!"
Baranthore | A Mysterious Voice yells: "HE IS OURS!"

Dharkoth says: "They will not, for they will loose control of you. He is for now yours, but not for long."
Dharkoth says: "I have planted the seed and it will grow, for that person who was Baranthore is in there. He knows the truth...he knows!"

Baranthore | Baranthore whispers: "I am... still...."

Dharkoth laughs

Baranthore completely fades.

Dharkoth says: "still pathetic"

Dharkoth laughs

He opens his eyes with a start wondering what just happened and who brought him to Baranathore.
Baranthore
Cathrinia
Champion

*grins at the witty post title xD*
Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

Interesting information here, I'll be curious to see how this plays out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: