Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lunar_Watcher

re: Leia's Story

i was brought into steadfast, lost and alone, two individules befriended me, Shaixne a dark and brooding warlock who seemed to have trouble blocking the ever present voices of the demons in his head and Yuenarious, a elderly and often ill druid of the cenarian circle.

they had taken me under their wings and showed me that even though my life had been filled with fear, pain and mistrust that i could be part of something better, something great, namely Steadfast.

i spent many months traveling with these two people, until one day i went to brill for a drink after a hard day of questing to find that shaixne was not there, he had promised to meet there at 9pm that night and didn't show. i sat there drinking rum and waiting for my companion to show, as day turned to night then again into day shaixne didn't show.

the next morning i asked many in town if they had seen the missing warlock, only to discover that shaixne had taken his own life not a day before, tears ran like rivers from my eyes and my knees gave out. colapsing to the ground i sobbed in sadness for the lost of my dear friend, i didn't have long to mourn him when i heard hoof beats heading swiftly into town.

my head wipped around as my eyes widened, the bounty hunters my old master had sent to find me were approaching me fast, i whistled sharply and jumped on the back of my windrider only able to escape just seconds before they reached me.

not a few months ago had i lost Yuenarious, the Tauren i had come to know as my father, but now i lost my friend Shaixne.

the town of brill dissapeared into the fading day, as the wind dried the tears that still fell from my saddened eyes, i will never be able to be at peace not so long as they still prosued me.
Lunar_Watcher

re: leia's story

after going to the meeting, per the request of dharkoth, leia could sense the ever present dread that ate away at her everyday. her old master was close she could feel his presence once again in her mind, "come to me, kill them and return to me" his voice whispered in her mind.

she began to panic and could feel her steed blaze becoming worried and uneasy do to his master's uneasiness of being in this dreaded land once again. dharkoth cast a worried glance at leia and assured the fearful elf that him and the others present would be always be there to protect her, leia even though she knew that her old master would stop at nothing to regain her as his slave, put her fears aside and nodded in response.

just as the subject was settled a paladin by the name of baranthore rode towards the party, with a unmistakable druid by his side. turning baranthore led the party through trye's gate that now was overtaken by the undead reminates of what was once the scarlet crusade, even though some did try and harras the party a couple quick curses by leia put an end to their attempts.

they were led to a ebon blade stronghold, leia once again felt that unmistakable presents of the monster that tormented her reaching out and trying to take control, leia's eyes went blank as a force was pulling her away from the party. she snapped out of it when the agitated voice of the foresaken warlock was yelling at her. he kept telling her to be strong, that she was weak, even though the words stung her to her core, leia accepted them no the less.

baranthore had leia lay on a fallen stone arch and cast a few holy spells on her, once she felt the light enter her, the pain in her head and body faded into nothing, the voice was also silenced as well. leia's smiled up at baranthore greatful for his aid in dealing with the pain, he smiled back and look over as he noticed that the rest of their party was departing. standing leia followed baranthore after their compainions only to stumble across a old abandoned hall.

interested to investigate leia walked away from the group and headed inside, she stared around at the empty building only to be slightly shocked when jarrand, solivar and baranthore walked in behind her.

blushing from embarassment, leia excused herself and with her ever faithful felhunter by her side left the building, as she walked outsided dharkoth, lucky and gidde where in a discussion, so leia decided not to interupt them. she walked past the trio, her felhunter following only to notice out the corner of her eye that the warlock was watching her, shivering against the cold wind, leia searched around trying to find someplace warm to escape the cold when she found a abandoned house, as luck would have it a fire still burned brightly in the hearthe.

sitting in front of the fire, leia pulled a old tome from her pack and began to read, shaixne had given her this tome, hoping in someway that it would help her find the anwser she had been looking for. leia's ears perked as he heard the familur footfallls of the very same foresaken warlock dharkoth. he scowled down at her and once again began to belittle her for isolating herself from the others, getting slightly argry, she stood and began to tell dharkoth about her problem and how to solve it, she handed the tome to him and told him to look for the page she had marked.

dharkoth scaned through the tome as leia stood silently waiting for him to finish, leia's silence however when the goblin shaman came rushing in and eagerly insisted that the warlock follow her. leia looked at the rather amusing site and shrugged as dharkoth told her flat out to follow him.

the trio followed the goblin to where the druid was sitting as they approached, the strong smell coming from the culdron chained in the center of the field began to make leia sick to her stomach, holding back the bile that threatened to spill all over the field. leia tried to excuse herself just to get away from the smell, when jarrend came riding towards them in a panic.

something was not right, he told them that solivar and baranthore were acting really strangly and that they should leave this land immedaitely. baranthore leia cried as she raced to find the paladin that had helped her, searching despretely she located the death knight and paladin in a run down chapel. solivar stared blankly ahead as something definatly was wrong with baranthore.

he kept demanding that solivar start praying, dharkoth just by looking at him could tell that he was pissed, leia shuttered as baranthore and the warlock got into a shouting match. the paladin kept telling solivar to remove the warlock from the building but as stubborn as ever the warlock refused.

leia clutched her head as the pain returned 10 fold, it felt like someone was trying to rip her apart, she only caught sniplets of the conversasion something about a daughter that baranthore was guiltly of letting down, a promise but other then that the pain just became too much. tears streamed down her face and leia screamed " MAKE IT STOP' and fled from the building, she ran trying to find somewhere, anywhere that she could hide. finding a inn nearby leia ran inside and up the stairs into a empty and dark room, slouching in a dark corner near a long put out fireplace. she took a old photo from her pocket and looking at it began to cry, "he promised" she whispered as the long forgotten memories of her past came flooding back, like a damn breaking. looking up from where he head rested on her knees she saw the distintive figure of a cat with horns, "go away" leia managed barely above a whisper, with deep concern in his eyes the druid replied "why?", "he promised me, he said he'd come back" "who said this, lucky asked the distraught young warlock "my father" leia replied, she handed him the letter her father had send her. his eyes widening the druid mumbled something, then standing motioned for her to follow.

along the way back to the chapel leia began telling him about her past and about her mother, they arrived back as the chapel in time to see the last bit of the fight that was taking place. not wanting to be a bother leia slouched again the wall near the door, covering her eyes with her hands, she tried to make sense of all the memories that had returned to her mind.

much of what was happening to in the chapel to leia was a blur, she only looked up when everyone including the death knight came runing past, solivar knelt down next to her and extended his hand "come lady, we must leave this place" shaking her head leia replied " he promised me, he promised he'd come" sighing the death knight said "now is not the time for promises, please my lady come"

allowing herself to be lifted to her feet, leia followed the death knight out of the chapel, before she left, leia casts a glance over her shoulder at the paladin still standing at the podium. with sadness in her eyes, a single tear slipped down her face as leia turned and left the chapel.
Lunar_Watcher

re: leia's story

after leaving the meeting in silvermoon, from what was said it was made very clear to leia. that the paladin had nothing to do with her past, stumbling through the down pour leia made her way to the cemetary outside of brill. her robes soaked through plastered to her skin as she walk, ears slumped in sadness tears falling from her eyes.

could they really be telling her the truth, was she truely alone? these thoughts ran through her head, whispering "he promised he'd always be there for me" she continued on her way. walking through the countless graves leia's knees finally buckled and she slumped in front of a familer one. the inscription on the grave read:

Here Lies Lillian beloved wife of Shaixne and below it read" Here lies shaixne Beloved husband of Lillian these where the two who had show leia that the world wasn't so dark and painful, but like everyone she ever cared for in her life they too were taken from her.

Leia sat there in the rain, shivering from the cold but not caring at all, she pulls a locket from her pocket. holding it leia remembers finding it in the ruins of what had once a long time ago been her home. staring at the locket in silence her begins to recall what was in the last letter she ever recieved from her father.

My beloved daughter,
i cannot wait until i get to see you and your mother again
the battle has been hard and long, but soon i will be able to return
to the family i love with all my heart, i should be there by your birthday.

i cannot believe my little princess is going to be turning 5! your growing into
such a beautiful young woman now, i cannot wait to hold you in my arms
to look apon your smiling face, beautiful green eyes and lovely chestnut hair.

my darling daughter, i think you'll love what i got you for your birthday and i
promise i will always be there for you, whenever you need me. until i see you again.

all my love,
your father B.

Leia's head collapsed into her knees as she began to sob, all the pain from her past hitting her like a wave crashing on the shore, she had lost her home, her mother, her foster parents and even her best friend. she had nothing left and for all she knew, even her own father had forgotten about her.

finally rising to her feet after the last light of day faded away, leia whistled for her drake and left the cemetary, returning to her lonely hut on a cliff over looking the sea near westfall. landing outside her lonely hut, leia sent her drake off and heads inside. she changed out of her wet robes and into her sleeping garments, collapsing on the bear skin rug in front of the fire, leia drifted off to sleep.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: