Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandoorasbox
Adept

re: Toruka, Just another troll?

(Here is the background story to my Guild character, Toruka. Hope you enjoy.)

When Toruka was young, she saw the fresh wounds of her people, being hurt, dieing, and as per her people's ways, They would eat the dead's flesh, in respect for the life the dead lived. She swore to herself, that she would do her best to get strong, to take revenge on those who would hurt her people.

She was taken into training at the proper age, and her teachers thought she might be a little slow in the head, but strong none the less, so they taught her. She's a simple woman, with simple needs.

Her father died, from a battle between tribes, and her mother was never quite the same. Toruka met Emuru, and even though he wasn't a Troll, she fell for him, hard and fast. that's right, Troll love. He's still getting used to her rough versions of showing her affections, but the two of them became thick as thieves.

Her mother lost interest in Toruka, when she came of age, and though other Trolls had there eyes on her, her eyes were only for Emuru. The two of them decided to set out on the world, his smarts, and her lack there of, they would make a great team.

Day in, day out, they work together, to get each other stronger, smarter, and together, who knows, they may become one of the many who help stop Arthas, and make there world a better place.

Great changes are happening around them, but through it all, they stay together, and it's rare that anyone see's one without the other.

(Not as interesting as I'm used to making, but I want to keep Toruka Simple. *Shrugs*)

**Will soon be putting up a better picture for avatar, most likely a cropped screen shot due to lack of ability to draw well.**
Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

((Great start! I look forward to hearing about this unusual couple. ))

Veteran

((Me likey!))

WoW - Chabindi Photobucket TSW - PirateHollis
williamhawk
Adept

re: Emuru's side

Emuru has always been a bit... different than your normal Orc. As his father would always rush headlong into a battle with his warcries filling the air. "For the Horde!" "For the Warchief!" "Blood and thunder!" He could go on and on. This particular meaning of battle didn't interest Emuru as a young Orc. He did take up weapons from his warrior father, but it wasn't until he perfected his own schematic for a small pea-shooter that he found his true calling.
With his small gun in hand and the many boars riddled in the Valley of Trials, he would hunt them down, shooting them with rocks from his feeble creation, only doing well to agitate them. Lucky for Emuru, he had his father to save him from any harm.
Although Emuru's father didn't approve of his tinkering and his growing intelligence, he was still proud of the boy and knew he would serve the Warchief once he came of age.
Over the years, the Orc grew, as did his knowledge of mechanics, engineering and he even had a goblin pen pal from Ratchet.
Within no time, the Orc had perfected his once harmless rock thrower into a powerful blasting blunderbuss. He even got his first kill with it on the trial run!
Rushing back to tell his father of his feats is the time he found out that his father had been shipped to the colds of Northrend to help with the Scourage and the fight against the Lich King. Emuru, saddened by this, ran. He ran as far as he could, which actually wasn't all too far. As far as Sen'jin village when he bumped into a Troll about his own age.
Literally, he bumped into her, knocking himself on his rear and only causing the troll female to wobble a bit in place.
"S-sorry... I wasn't watching where I was-" he pauses, getting up and looking at the Troll. This wasn't the first troll that the Orc has seen, but it is the youngest. And dare he say, the most beautiful.
The young Orc immediately began to blush softly and shyly looked away. The troll cackled in her soft voice and said, "It be no trouble, mon. It gonna take a lot more dan dat to knock Toruka down!"
From the sword in her hand, Emuru knew that just like his father, she too was a warrior.
From that point on, the two were pretty much seen together. Years passed and their bond grew to love. Everyone in the Valley of Trials was pleased to see the young, smart Emuru grow up, and always having his Troll with him, knowing they'll both make fine members of the Horde.

From then, Emuru grew to know that his father was doing well in Northrend and he will train, hunt and get up to meet him once more.
And with Toruka beside him, no trial can stop him from reaching the frozen wastes, and no beast will prove too strong for his guile, wit, and his love. Mainly because she's good with a sharp stick, sword, axe and what have you.
Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

((Huzzah, the other half's perspective! Nice alternating of perspective between the two.))

Adept

((I Love how different they are. I mean, Torukas, simple and not that fetching, then Emuru's, which is detailed and heartfelt. Go's perfect for the two, Her being "Simple" and him being a smart Orc. ^^))

**Will soon be putting up a better picture for avatar, most likely a cropped screen shot due to lack of ability to draw well.**
williamhawk
Adept

((I know there's a bit of a time lapse here since it hasn't really been YEARS fighting Arthas, but the Scourge has been around since the Third War and all that. So, as our heroes were going into Outland to battle the Legion is when Emuru's father was instead sent to clear spaces in Northrend for the now current Horde towns such as Agmar's Hammer and Warsong Hold. Hope that clears up some confusion. Happy ))
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: