Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Kaiden~

re: Keios Sunspire

I can barely remember what the entrance to our glorious city looks like...The Shepherd's Gate.

I have been away too long, far too long. But then again it only takes a second to look around and realize why I am here. Northrend is so much different that Silvermoon. It is cold, very cold. Not only from the ice, snow and howling winds that are ever present but the chill of death permeates from every corner of Northrend. That is why I am here.

I am Keios Sunspire, a Master Blood Knight, son and servant of the Sin'dorei people and Silvermoon City. I don't know exactly how long I have been here but it doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters is the ultimate revenge for the Sin'dorei people...the death of Arthas Menethil...The Lich King himself. The mere mention of the name fuels my anger daily at what he and his scourge did to Silvermoon and it's people. That is why I am here.

I have been assigned to Northrend fighting under the auspices of the Argent Crusade, Sunreavers and seemingly now the Ashen Verdict. While it really doesn't matter what banner I am fighting under my reason for being here is for the good of Silvermoon and it's people and nothing else. This mission has placed me in positions of alliance with those I would normally consider an enemy. In this particular situation though an enemy of my enemy is my friend. I however do not keep my back turned too long.

A loud knock can be heard at the door

A kor'kran Vanguard has come to let me know that my flying machine has been repaired. I will catch this up later as more pressing issues are at hand.

Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

re: Keios Sunspire

Glad to get to hear a bit of what's going on behind the helmet of Keios. Great start.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: