Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meton08
Champion

re: Meton's Past.

Figured I could do some backstory here, partially in first person through Meton's words and then through third person during the memory. Here goes nothing, oh and just as a warning my sense of time in the warcraft world could be way off so I'm just using generalizations.

Damnit! I was right there in the Halls of Reflection and yet I could not exact my revenge on Arthas. Perhaps I am not yet powerful enough to take him out and maybe never will be, not by myself anyway. Now however, I have found a group of individuals who have the same goal as I do. Together we can crush the Lich King once and for all! But what the spirit of Uther said as Sylvannas and I ventured into the hall still rings in my mind. Must there always be a Lich King? Who would really take up that mantle if neccessary? Perhaps that is something to ponder on another time. I should focus on building myself a group of powerful, determined allies to destroy Arthas and his forces before he does anymore of what he did to me when I was alive. I now may be nothing more than a weapon, a weapon made to slaughter the innocents of Azeroth as the Lich King's hand of wrath but like others who escaped his grasp I will and have been using all of my abominable power to annihilate the scourge! Even still, through of all of this I can't help to think upon to how I became this way...

*Note* - I'll continue this another time.
Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

re: Meton's Past.

Good start! If you're interested in resources to help flesh out your knowledge of Azeroth, there's a post on our forums with a lot of useful links.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: