Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hunter Angellis
Champion

re: The Bi-Weekly Trade

Forum Image

Every two weeks Steadfast will gather together at a selected location with the spirit of giving. With this, hope that we shall grow ever stronger. This will be the formal time to request necessary crafted equipment, enchantments, glyphs, jewelery, materials, food, and whatever else needed that can be given.

Items may also be distributed from within the Vault at a Guardians discretion.

Gatherers, please stockpile what you can and save what you are willing to donate for the event.

Traders, your attendance is key for this to be a successful event.

This week's location will be in the bustling Lower City of Shattrath. You should arrive shortly after the 9th hour in the evening on the 16th of July.

Please also note that this is a Steadfast exclusive event!

--Angellis

P.S. My apologies for the stain from my flagon. The barmaid must have overfilled it when she set it on the scroll. I shall remember to be more careful around Mimbihi next time.

((This is an In Character event. The event will serve a purpose of providing for our members while giving the chance to roleplay while doing so. Guild alts who are probably in more need of such services are of course welcome to take advantage of The Bi-Weekly Trade (but please be prepared to roleplay). Feel free to post here how you wish to contribute.))

((Here's a list of articles from WoW Insider that may assist you in developing roleplay for several professions:

Blacksmither

Enchanter

Engineer

Jewelcrafter

Leatherworker

Scribe

If your profession is not featured here (especially the gathering professions) it is still a wise idea to read an article or two that is closely linked to your profession (ie: Miner can read Blacksmithing/Jewelcrafting)...or simply read any of them to get the roleplay juices flowing and you might see that you can incorporate some of the thought processes of different trades within your own tradeskills roleplay (ie. Herbalists, Alchemists, Cooks...))

re: The Bi-Weekly Trade

Although I try to avoid needlework as much as possible, I must admit that my stitches are exquisite. For a smile my tailoring services are available on the above date. If so moved, I may also work with the magical arts to enchant a few items.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: