Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hunter Angellis
Champion

re: Bard Now Scribing

Hear ye members of Steadfast!

We all have stories to share. Many of us want to offer some insight on what is going on in our corner of Azeroth. And still others just want to be heard.

Now is your chance.

As Bard of Steadfast I will be calling upon our interesting members to share a drink with at a tavern or some time at the center of a scenic city square. Wherever it may be, it will be your chance to speak openly for a Bard to scribe so that it may be read throughout the ages. Together we can immortalize your name.

OOCly:

This is by request. First come first serve. In character it will be me calling upon you to join me in spending some time for the sake of scribing some stories of interest for our guild. Consider this like a human interest article or a Member Spotlight. The format will not be so much as an interview but more as Angellis writing about the experience of interacting with the character and what the character had to share with him.

I will also be taking screenshots so be prepared to smile...unless that's out of character for you, then furrow and snarl away!

I really would like to encourage newer members to take part in this. I hope it will help break the ice. Also, take this opportunity to flesh out your character so if you have any questions or would like suggestions then would be a great time to ask! That would be OOCly of course. So this will be both in IC and OOC but what will be written will be 100% IC goodness.

After I am finsihed writing the article I will personal message you the completed draft. It is then up to you to decide if it is fine the way it is or if there needs to be changes made. This is in case I perceived something wrong or I misread your intentions. After all this is for you.

My list of victims:
Mahre
Seketh
Teluke
Jongo
Grechon

Make your requests now!

Last edited by Hunter Angellis on 2008/08/26 7:25 am; edited 3 times in total

re: Jongo Mistrunner

*Jongo eyes the guild note with caution*
"Immortality... hmm this Bard may be on to something" he mutters.

*He grabs a piece of parchment along with a quill pen and scribbles*

I request a meeting with you, Angellis, Bard of Steadfast, so that my story may be known.

((OOC: send me a tell in game to set up a meeting, evenings are good for me, after 7:00pm. O.o))
Jinjinn

::The warlock sighs as he takes note of the bard's request::

Wonderful. Another foolish soul who thinks they want to know the life story of Seketh. Fine. Ask your questions. Hopefully you will come away from this interview with your sanity intact.
Teluke

OOC: Glad to see my name on your list of victims. XD As far as in-games times to do this, evenings are better for me as well - I'm generally on after 7:00 pm.
Mahre

Grechon has quite a history for her short years, but I do not know if she will speak. Perhaps if you get her to a tavern and ply her with a few drinks she may loosen up enough to let some slip out. It is quite shocking really......

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: