Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jongo

re: From the RP underground.

The Midnight Winter Gala
You are cordially invited to attend the Midnight Winter Gala, a celebration of the year in passing and the year to come. This affair is a high class evening, offered exclusively to the Horde as a black tie fundraiser for the Black Market event. Please join us, for a captivating evening under the heavens.

Faction: Horde, sorry Allies
Date: Dec 27th, 2008
Time: 10:30pm est / server start.
Dress: High formal, masquerade style. Please attend in your very best, and yes...bring a mask Wink
Contacts/Questions/Concerns: Banshih (event host and manager), Alexiel (warlock contact for summons), Bdullah (contact concerning your requests for drinks that evening).
Mini rp events offered: Best dressed female/male/couple awards with surprise judge. Bar tending services provided by Bdullah. Midnight toast, with player involvement (get your speech ready!). More pending, watch for details!

Attending/Tickets: Space is limited. Please rsvp as soon as possible. Warlock summons will be available; the Wrath expansion is required to attend. Reservations are not required, but please do make your reservations. Furthermore “tickets” can be obtained beforehand.

Tickets: Tickets are offered for this event as a means to help take count of attendees, so that the supplies required and more will be on hand. Players are NOT required to have a ticket to attend, or rsvp. However, once the event is full, only those holding tickets will be summoned. There are 4 levels of tickets offered for this gala – free, silver, gold, and vip.

Single, and couples attending – 1 ticket per person. So that means couples will need 2 tickets. The tickets of the couple do not need to be of the same quality however the rules apply per person based on their ticket quality (i.e. a free ticket player who is with a vip will not receive the same as the vip). So, showoff a bit, and buy your date their ticket Wink

All proceeds are nonprofit and will be used to provide free crafting materials at the upcoming Black Market rp event. There will be open documentation of all proceeds and how they are spent. None of the proceeds are for personal income. All purchases will be made through the auction house. Material purchases will not be exclusive to any guilds or players (i.e. the purchases will not be used to funnel money from the gala into select player pockets or select guild pockets).

Ticket Levels: This event is a final fare-well event to this year, and also a fund raiser for an upcoming rp event. Gala’s are social events designed and intended to be fun while also raising money. This gala is a fund raiser for an upcoming rp event, The Black Market. The Black Market is a free of cost crafting faire where any player may get crafted goods at little to no cost. The funds from the gala will go to provide free materials for the Black Market.

PLAYER ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY DONATION TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, however we really would like you to. It’s not very hard to offer a stack of cloth or two, is it? Space is limited, priority is given to those players holding silver quality tickets and higher.

Ticket packages:

~Free – No cost involved, no perks offered. Come out and have fun!
~Silver level – 50g in mats* or money donated towards the Black Market. Upon arrival, the player and their date will receive a premium bottle of Dalaran’s finest wine. Silver sponsor list for the Black Market event.
~Gold level – 200g in mats* or money donated towards the Black Market. These sponsors will be listed as a sponsor for the Black Market event. Upon arrival, the player and their date will receive a premium bottle of Dalaran’s finest wine and receive 1 entry into the raffle for a 24 slot bag. Gold sponsor list for the Black Market event.
~VIP level -300g+ Players wishing to donate more than 300g+ worth in mats* or gold may contact Banshih with special requires for acknowledgments. Acknowledgments include a listing in the Black Market event such as personal messages to friends or loved ones – or special other accommodations. Make your request, we will make it happen. VIP players will have priority summons to the event, and all the above mentioned perks. If you wish to vip, please do so as soon as possible so we can better assist you!

*Material value is based on the current AH rates on the day of the event. We would prefer materials be donated over gold, as we feel this reduces the room for “drama”. We prefer Northrend materials when possible.

Additional notice: Unknown low level alts will not be summoned to this event without first confirming who their main is. If you are a low level attendee, or Alliance special guest please get your identity confirmed and cleared beforehand. A level 55 DK is considered a “low level” unknown.

Last edited by Jongo on 2008/11/19 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jinjinn

re: Re: From the RP underground.

Jongo wrote:
Posted by Banshih on the RP forum.
Looks like something our guild should look into. Aye???

I agree. I will drop Banshih a line and see how we might be able to participate.
Mahre

I would be happy to work on this. Dance of the Dead was a blast!!! This can only mean more of the same kind of fun

Count me in

Looks interesting to me as well. Once we hear a bit more about what will be needed, I'll be happy to volunteer whatever help I can.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: