Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maulek

re: Maulek: The Death Knight Scarrow

Maulek crawled from the farm house, green ichor and puss flowing from his open wounds. His will still strong and his mind intact he screamed into the night in pain. Finding his way to the clock tower of Tirisfal he leaned against a nearby wall wailing in agony. Suddenly the sound of footsteps could be heard behind him, the undead panicked and jumped at his would-be assailant only to find himself held in mid air by an invisible force. "Confused are we undead? Of course you are, look at you." Maulek fell to the ground with a thud and rubbed his now rotting thighs, his gaze traveled upward to see a most freightening sight indeed. Swirling with a black miasma of death a human stood over him wearing black plate armor littered with skulls and screaming faces, the undead stood with a nervous chuckle still unsure of what he was dealing with. The stranger smirked "Kneel when you are in the presence of your commanding officer!" Maulek felt his legs begin to buckle and he dropped hands and knees to the ground, the force willing him down began to make the undeads body twitch with pain.

"You are living nor dead, you are scourge! The mighty followers of Ner'zhul, you will liberate these lands in his name!" Maulek smiled and spit on the mans black boots, sneering he grunted "And who are you? A lap dog of his or just another bitch?" a plated boot met Maulek's stomach as he was lifted head over heel into the air. The attack sent him sprawling down the hill at his back, tumbeling like a rag doll he stopped at the feet of the mysterious being. "Now are you going to behave like a good puppet or do i have to put you down like the disgusting vermin you are?" the man grasped Maulek by the neck lifting him to eye level, the man smiled and hissed "You have great will for a scourge, you may call me Death Knight Scarrow, now i see why our dark master wanted you specifically". Scarrow set Maulek onto the ground, tendrils of power flowed around him like a halo of death and destruction. "You are going to be following Arthas' party to Quel'thelas in an attempt to re-animate the ashes of Kel'thuzad, you can find his group in Lordaerons throne room." Maulek rubbed his throat sorely and collected himself. He stared blankly into the powerful Death Knights eyes and mumbled a few curses before heading off. "Oh and Maulek" the undead turned to the keeper of death curiously "We will meet again one day, count on it".

"Who does that bastard think i am?" Maulek hissed under his breath before stopping dead in his tracks, blocking his path to the throne room were hundreds upon thousands of undead scourge. Maulek pushed his way through feeling the bile rising in his throat at the site of some of the sewn together abominations, stopping he looked to a ghoul and attempted a conversation. "So, where am i supposed to be going? I'm kind of lost in these see of rot and decay" he asked, all he received was a hollow stare and a low gutteral moan "Guess i'll just... walk over that way thanks anyway". The undead made his way to where Arthas Menethil sat, the embodiment of Ner'zhul stood abruptly at the sight of the undead and smiled. "Scourge of the living!" Arthas barked and the mass of undead stood at attention "We will take what is ours tonight, the sunwell will fall along with it's weak Elvish keepers. Let not even death stand in our way!" a roar so loud came from the thousands of scourge that shook the very foundation of the kingdom. The armies of the dead moved swiftly through the lands until it reached the sun gluttoned land of Quel'thelas, and the slaughter of the high elves began.

((Next chapter: The Cure for the Itch))
Mahre

re: Maulek: The Death Knight Scarrow

Maulek has truly had a brutal life thus far!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: