View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Tygor-
Champion

re: User Interface

So here is what I have been working on lately. I have a few interfaces that can be found on WoWinterface under the author Orko. What I was tired of was having to swap between them and log out all the time to do different roles. The UI that I have made for tanking is awesome but can not heal with that UI so I would have to log out. Rename some folders, and log back in.

What I have done over the last week was actually combine the two UI's together to make it easier. It was a pain in the rear but actually got everything to work they way I want it. Now all I have to do to switch between the two is a simple chat command. I could even make a macro to swap specs, throw on a gear set and switch UIs all at the same time. Im loving it!!

So here are pics of what they look like. Im not artist or anything but the panels were drawn by hand by your favorite bear in photoshop. Honestly was a cool learning experience to make them. I still have not uploaded the final product yet but will soon and can link to it if folks wanna try it.

Here is the Healer layout:
Forum Image
Link : http://i43.tinypic.com/2ro0v9w.jpg

Here is the Tank/DPS layout:
Forum Image
Link : http://i39.tinypic.com/23wtwjt.jpg

I just use the default UI
Chabindi
Veteran

So do I B-)

WoW - Chabindi Photobucket TSW - PirateHollis
-Tygor-
Champion

poo! So I thought I had this UI saved. Somehow I managed to delete it. Took me two weeks to make this and now gotta start over from scratch :-(

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None