Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zephelia
Veteran

re: Zephelia and Aviskis

The sun was setting as Zephelia sat outside the home she had once shared with her parents in Silvermoon City. Since their death she was getting used to being alone.
“Zephelia Bloodstar!” Zephelia looked up to the sound of her name to see her best friends mother, Azayla Ragewind, running towards her. “What are you doing out here alone?” “I am waiting for the darkness,” replied Zephelia without thinking. “Odd girl,” Azayla thought. She had always wondered what her son saw in her; Zephelia was gawky, rude, not particularly pretty, and as far as she could tell not very bright.
Zephelia stared at Azayla as thought trying to pierce her skin with her eyes.
“What is it you want Azayla?” “It is a pity your parents aren’t alive to teach you some manners,” Azayla answered, “My son is looking for you. He told me to tell you to meet him in your spot.” “Alright then,” Zephelia answered as she got up, “Oh, and Azayla…. If you ever speak of my parents again, I shall make sure it is with your last breath.”
Zephelia walked to the Court of the Sun and chose a bench near the fountain, she had just sat down when Aviskis approached from Murder Row. “Zeph, I’ve been looking all over for you!” “Well, your mother found me, what is so important that you had to send her?”
“I am going to be a Ranger! I star training next week!”
“You do realize that terrible things are happening outside of these walls?!” Zephelia started to get angry, “I can’t believe you would do this! Put yourself in harms way! There is no reason for it!” Zephelia got up hastily to walk away but Aviskis caught her by the arm, “You have nothing to worry about! No matter what I will never let any harm come to you!” He looked Zephelia in the eyes, “Even in death I will be here for you.” Zephelia pulled away and started her long walk home. She didn’t know what would happen next, but she felt her heart closing a little more.

Last edited by Zephelia on 2008/04/25 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jinjinn

re: Re: Zephelia and Aviskis

Zephelia wrote:
Zephelia got up hastily to walk away but Aviskis caught her by the arm, “You have nothing to worry about! No matter what I will never let any harm come to you!” He looked Zephelia in the eyes, “Even in death I will be here for you.”

Nice allusion. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: