View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primalhaze

re: Question about Alts.

Do ALL Alts start out as adepts or associates no matter what thier current ranks are?......................OR.....are there exceptions?

All alts are associates. Your main is the one that progresses through the ranks. If you want to, you can change your main if you have another toon you prefer to progress through the ranks.

Hope this helps! If not, let us know!

re: Alts.

Ok...let me see if i understand....ALL new alts Have to start out as NEW guildies..Correct? If it is Correct...i would like to vent talk with someone about that because im Confused...REALLY Confused!!

You know what...nevermind...i really dont care anymore.

re: Re: Alts.

Primalhaze wrote:
Ok...let me see if i understand....ALL new alts Have to start out as NEW guildies..Correct? If it is Correct...i would like to vent talk with someone about that because im Confused...REALLY Confused!!

All alts start, and remain, the same rank. For example, on Synaes, I am whatever rank, but on Verlassa, Filthe, Schelm, etc, I am "Associate" rank. The only different alt rank there might be is "Officer Alt" if that rank is still used.

That said, I think if you would prefer an alternate character to be your main due to rank, then I believe that is completely doable (though Cham/Augar could probably say better).
Petrocles
Champion

I'm sorry Primal! Didn't mean to confuse you! Syn is right, but let me clear it up a bit more.

You have 1 main who progesses from initiate to adept to veteran, etc. This it the toon you used on your application to Steadfast.

Every other toon of yours will be considered an "alt" and will automatically start and stay at the "associate" rank. Alts do not progress. They stay "associates" forever.

Alts are always tied to your main in our records. Now, over time your "main" will probably change and you will start playing an "alt" more. This makes no difference. We still know it's you.

You do not need to do anything to get an alt brought into the guild. No more applications. When you tell an officer you want to bring an alt in, we just invite, set alt to "associate" rank and that's it. So alts don't start out as new guildies. You are only a "new" guildie once (when you apply to Steadfast).

Hope this clears it up. I don't want our members confused if I can help it.
Cheers!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None