View previous topic :: View next topic  
DivaliaSWC

re: Divalia has left Steadfast

I just wanted to let you know why I chose to leave Steadfast. I enjoyed my time with all of you, and I do wish you the best, but I am looking to raid new content sooner than Steadfast is approaching it.

You are a fun, kind group and I know you'll succeed on your own timeline. If I can ever be of help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Divalia and all of my alts can be found in Esoterica.

Good luck to you.

~~~

"Do just what I tell you
And no one will get hurt"
Frou Frou, Psychobabble
Hunter Angellis
Champion

Glad to hear you have a guild to go to and I do hope they are everything you are looking for a guild. You know how to find me Div. Happy

Diva, I am sorry we didn't meet your needs. You were a great asset to the guild and I truly looked forward to running groups with you. I am glad you found a place that will allow you to reach your goals. Now this Troll is alone again, in an almost Trolless Guild

Yours always
Arnzak

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None