Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

re: [RP] The Best of Recent OOCness

One of the things I regularly did when I was running tabletop games was to compile the very best of my Exalted group's IC and OOC interactions and then post them on my journal for the delectation of others. Sometimes these interactions were dramatic, sometimes they were sad, sometimes they were profound, but because my Exalted group was blessed with an abundance of smartasses, they were mostly hysterically funny and wrong. Very very wrong.

This is one of those times. From our 2/10 meeting at Dire Maul, at the entrance to the Shen'Dralar enclave:

Shaloro says: [Darnassian] Diel, al'shar d'ana'no.
Shaloro bows before Estulan.

Estulan says: Greetings adventurers. I am glad you here here, you are just in time to help me with a few tasks around here.
Estulan motions for you to right click on him to accept some pointless quest.
Estulan says: No really, click on me dammit, I don't have all day. I'm paid on commision, click me.

You look at Estulan and cover your face with your palm.

re: [RP] The Best of Recent OOCness

Bahahahahahahahahaha
Twinyarrow
Bard

re: Leave us...

...not forget the god-awful banter of the Orpheus Troop as well. The dead half-a-cow head demands recognition.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: