Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dharkoth
Champion

re: HE SHALL NEVER DIE!

Dharkoth stood as still as a statue, as he stared ahead blindly. He felt so, lost or dispatched from himself. He had lost his connection to Haashok right after the Baron had finished. He felt the old blankness and darkness of being the tool; the mindless beast, but there was still a small spark of what he had become. He wanted to scream and did, but nothing came from his mouth. He stood there fearing what was to come next.

Dharkoth knew that an agent would be coming for him, for the Baron had told him as much, so all he could do was wait. The thing he did not want was for Solivar and Dayari to be there, but knew that they would be. Time seemed to go forever, before they showed up. He was standing next to the Baron waiting. He seen them coming and when they were standing there he could hear them, but it took all of his control to just speak to them.

Dharkoth had Dayari staring at him sniffing him and again he wanted to scream, for it was killing him inside, but nothing came from it. He forced words from his mouth the best he could trying to let them know he was in there. He felt himself hating himself, for doing this to them, but there was no other choice. He knew he could not allow Solivar to be the spy, for he would not survive it.

The time came and he felt the agent coming, before he heard him. He made his way slowly and mechanically towards him. The Baron holding his people in check and others. Dharkoth walked over to him and followed down the steps hoping beyond hope that they did not interfere. They mounted and flew off. He did not look for them, for he was the mindless tool, but a bit more. When they neared Aldur'thar he forced his conscious to the forefront searching for Solivar.

“Solivar, do not fear. It had to be this way, for you were not strong enough. You are more important to Steadfast than I am. All that matters is that we stop this and save the child. I will not fail them. “ There was silence after that, but Solivar did not know this and spoke,”Dharkoth, we will find you and rescue you this I swear.”

Dharkoth was taken inside Aldur'thar and placed by the dark crystal there. Days went by, until Andithee showed up. She looked at him laughing. He heard her, but did not, for the old voice spoke to him. “I knew you would come back wretch. What are you doing here?” She taunted him, but the voice spoke to him,”Ignore her she is just one of my dogs. One who needs to be showed who is commanding and who controls who. See what she has to say to you. I need to know what she intends. What they intend, the traitorous bunch.”

Andinthee asked, of Steadfast, the others and Solivar. She asked what they knew. She asked of their intentions, but Dharkoth said nothing, for he could truly tell her nothing. Anger filled her face and she growled, “Speak wretch. Tell me all of what you know and where is your demon?.”

“Yes... Mistress,” and he told her that Solivar was in the Shadow vaults, but not for what reason. He then looked at Andinthee blankly, “Demon?” “Yes, your demon,” she responded. Again all Dharkoth said was ,”Demon?” “It matters what. Did you say Shadow Vaults? What is he doing there?” Dharkoth told her he did not know. Once again anger wasked over her face and she growled at him.”What are you doing here wretch?”

“HE...calls... HE...commands.” The mechanical voice responded. She laughed, “You do not know. The
Lich King has fallen he gives no commands. The voice screamed, then cursed her and those who followed him. Dharkoth knelt waiting for his punishment, for this was something he remembered well.
“HE...calls... HE... commands...HE... is... always... here.”

“How can you hear him, and not I? It matters not, the Fist commands now and you are theirs. You serve them now. Who do you serve wretch?” Dharkoth did not look up from the ground as the voice spoke to him. “You are mine and will always be mine. You thought you could get rid of me by your little stunt, but here I am now with you. YOU ARE MINE! NOW TELL HER!” Dharkoth slowly raised his head looking at her and spoke one word.”HE.”

She then growled at him anger ripping thru her and she screamed at him, “THE FIST IS WHO YOU SERVE AND WHO OWNS YOU NOW!” again the voice screamed shouting curses, but still Dharkoth would not be swayed telling her that “HE” commanded and no one else. She then began to tortured him trying to get him to swear his service to the Fist, but the voice commanded him and assured him that HE was in command.

Andinthee then placed the brand of the Fist on his neck and tortured him further, touching the remaining flesh on his body with her blade inflicting pain, but still Dharkoth did not give in to her, causing her to scream and curse him, for pain was nothing to him. She then finally decided he was useless to her and commanded him to follow her.

Andithee, laughed and asked if he remembered the child, then told him how she broke the child. She then called the child forth in the form of a ghoul. Dharkoth, screamed inside, but showed no emotions outside, for the child meant nothing to the tool. She dismissed the ghoul and laughed turning to walk to the exit.

Dharkoth stayed kneeling, for HE commanded him not to follow and when she got half way from him, Dharkoth felt HE who was with him slowly coming forward. He slowly got to his feet laughing and in a commanding voice screamed the words full of power and force, “YOU THINK THEY COULD DESTROY ME? I AM FOREVER! DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME BITCH! HOW DARE YOU ACT AS IF YOU CAN COMMAND ME! YOU INSIGNIFICATE PIECE OF USELESS MEAT. I SHOULD DESTROY YOU WERE YOU STAND. YOU THINK I DO NOT COMMAND. YOU THINK THAT THEY DESTROYED ME! I CAN NOT BE DESTROYED! I AM FOREVER! NOW COME TO ME AND BEG FOR MY FORGIVENESS AND I MAY YET LET YOU LIVE, IF THERE IS A USE FOR YOU! NOW COME GROVEL BEFORE ME. NOW!”

Andinthee stopped dead in her tracks at the laughter and then as the first words washed over her. A pressure could be seen closing in on her with each word and fear crawled into her. She slowly turned a shocked and feared look coming over her, “Yes... Master.” She rushed to him and stood there shaken staring at Dharkoth. She looked at him and seen something in his eyes and felt the power coming from him. The next thing she knew she was flying thru the air as a hand flashed out backing handing her in a blink of an eye. She crumpled to the ground and that laughter came again, as well as the voice of her MASTER. “GET OVER HERE NOW ON YOUR BELLY AND GROVEL, NOW!”

She quickly got up and rushed to him laying on the ground groveling before him. “Forgive... me...Master I was told you were destroyed. I am sorry Master... forgive me.”

“I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU WERE TOLD. I AM FOREVER. I AM IN ALL AND THOSE LIKE THIS TOOL. I AM IN YOU, AS WELL, AS THOSE OF THE FIST AND YOU BEST REMEMBER THAT. I WILL MAKE ALL PAY FOR THEIR BETRAYAL. NOW TELL ME ALL.”

Andithee knelt there shaking,”Yes, Master.” She told him all, of how they moved the device to Zul'drak and the children, as well as that it would soon be ready. She never looked up once still shaken.

“GOOD NOW LISTEN TO ME AND DO NOT FORGET. I AM FOREVER. YOU ARE MINE. YOU WILL BE MY EYES. YOU WILL BE MY EARS. YOU WILL BE MY HANDS. YOU WILL BE MY SWORD. DO NOT FAIL ME FOR THE SUFFERING AND PAIN SHALL LAST FORVER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! DO YOU!

Andithee felt the power of each word washing over her pressing her to the ground with the power of it.
“Yes.. Master.”

“BRING THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO ME, FOR THERE IS MUCH TO DO. NOW GO!” Dharkoth then dropped to his knees. “HE... calls... HE commands. HE... HE...”

Andinthee stood staring at Dharkoth. “I understand now. I shall return with those loyal to you Master.” She slowly got up still shaken and walked towards the exit leaving Dharkoth kneeling infront of the shard unaware of what just happened.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: