Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arronic

re: Chronicles of the Wolf

Preffix OOC: I would like to start by saying that this thread does NOT take place in the World of Warcraft, aka, Azeroth. This story takes place, loosely in a real world setting. Where the story will begin is a world that no longer holds magic or mythical creatures. Where the story will go, there will be opportunity for both. I welcome the interjection of charecters to the thread and story where you may seize upon an opportunity. I would prefer OOC remarks make in private, but if you wish you may use these markings to denote OOC (( TEXT )). I also ask that if you begin a post and find you cannot finish it in the time you had given yourself use the marker [2BC] which is to be continuted. I ask that everyone on the thread not post until the poster with the [2BC] marker finish their post. Keep in mind that this will halt the thread until your return, but I'm sure your post will make it well worth the wait. If you're not sure you want your char, and you may play any, in the story without information on where it's going, ask me and I will give you a generalized idea of where things are going to head. Yes, this means I have a storyline in mind. If you're having a hard time finding an opening and you want one, talk to me, I WILL make on for you. Things I can promise you: Your charecter will be used, your character will not die unless you want them too, and your charecter will not be able to kill mine. Thing of this thread as an... RP meets DND type of thing, and I am the dungeon master. My dice are loaded. Does that mean we can't have fun? No. Anyway, that is all for now. My next post will be more tantilizing than this one, but I wanted to set some ground rules.

Addendum: I felt it was necessary, after contemplating my post a while, to add this addendum. It is not that ALL mythelogical beings are gone from the world, it is more that they are EXTREMELY scarce. Also, should you wish to join the posting goodness, I can assure you that you will be given a good amount of lee-way to develope your own charecter. Stay tuned.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: