Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

re: Interactive Story: Dalaran Fountain Coins

((Feel free to contribute what you feel your character would write for their own Dalaran fountain coin. And yes, I know Dayari's "coin" is something already in-game, but it fits him strangely well.))

Dayari didn't like to fish, but it was something he knew how to do, so he did it. Fishing was neither comforting nor enjoyable, but often led to strings of memory that floated as if on a current. Strangely enough, all he ever caught in Dalaran were goldfish. And coins that people had written on. Some names made sense, others not. Late one evening he thought to put his own words to a coin. Using a dagger for a quill he wrote on a tarnished silver coin, "I'm so forgetful! I wish I had a better memory. Wait, didn't I already throw a coin into here?" Then, looking at it, increasingly convinced that he had already thrown a coin some other time into the fountain, he discarded the coin, which promptly rolled along the fountain's edge and plunked into the waters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: