that is all...
Lucyph3r
Adept

re: !!!IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

miss you guys! just stopped by to say hi. =)-
Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

Very good to hear from you. But, what should I do about the monkey?!?!?

Champion

OMG! Not........................MONKEY!!!!!!!

Hey Lucy. How's it going? It's been a very long time. I was just a WoW baby when I 1st met you. Now I'm a WoW toddler.

WOOT!

Damn man! Miss you to... you need to come back!

Lucyph3r
Adept

Darren Tereos wrote:
Very good to hear from you. But, what should I do about the monkey?!?!?

feed it and water it, or it might water on you...
Lucyph3r
Adept

Petrocles wrote:

Hey Lucy. How's it going? It's been a very long time. I was just a WoW baby when I 1st met you. Now I'm a WoW toddler.

WOOT!

haha! good to hear from you again! talk about a role reversal huh. i would be the NEWB if i came back. i have probably forgotten everything about WoW by now.
Lucyph3r
Adept

Petrocles wrote:

WOOT!

haha! good to hear from you again! talk about a role reversal huh. i would be the NEWB if i came back. i have probably forgotten everything about WoW by now.
Lucyph3r
Adept

- Zentao - wrote:
Damn man! Miss you to... you need to come back!

Miss you guys alot! but... WoW burnt me out soo bad, and then i stuck around for years after i should have quit, for some girl who's name should not be mentioned... good thing though or i would not have met you and Ank. =)

Honestly I might come back, but I refuse to waste my days, months, years farming stupid crap... I have a farming game - Farming Sim 2010. I used to play Wow to be excited. Did they ever fix that stupid farming crap? i just assume not.
- Zentao -
Guardian - Raid Master

Lucyph3r wrote:
I used to play Wow to be excited. Did they ever fix that stupid farming crap? i just assume not.

Haha, it depends on what Farming crap you're talking about, because they have actual Farming now in-game.

Actually, you do still have to farm some faction reputations, but I don't even think those are mandatory.

Here's why I think you should come back:

Friendships
All the drama people are gone, we're really a laid-back group, that all play/enjoy other games/activities... so it's not like we're on every night either wink
new content... you left in Wrath... so you have Cata and MoP content to explore, some of which is extremely cool...
And they've redone all the quest zones (except TBC Content) new layouts, new graphics, new quests...
new race... you may not want to play a Panda, but you can at least experience their starting zone once
new class... the monk class is pretty cool, and a lot of the classic races can be that class if you're not keen on the newer races.
Also, I know you're a staff collector... so a couple changes you'll like... Void Storage, Transmogrification, and the addition of some really cool looking staves. wink

As for countless grinding out 5-man heroics to get that rare drop, only to loose it to someone else's OS roll or get JP/VP capped in gear... they kind of done away with that...

Let's say, hypothetically, we convince you to come back under the premise that it is only for a short time until you've checked out all the new stuff, and you're reserving judgement about staying and that you're not making any promises...

So, you've come back... you've checked out all the new PvE content, and you've just recently hit 90 and the majority of the quest arc's in all the zones; and now you want to try out raiding... the quest reward gear from the final zone plus some crafted pieces will get you into LFR (Looking for Raid) in which you only compete between yourself and the RNG for loot. Running LFR once per week (takes about an hour) for a couple weeks will get you geared for normal 10-man raiding with the guild. Now, if you want to grind dailies, they give you marks that you can cash in to roll again on loot in LFR, among other things. But, only if that's your preference...

For me, I have not raided with the guild since mid-cata and have yet to see the Cata end-game content in 10-man normal or higher.

I do plan on getting back into raiding for the end-game content of this expansion, simply because how the story line is progressing and who the end-game boss is going to be, but for now, I'm just enjoying the story arcs and the new stuff on a casual basis and rolling alts and checking out stuff on the other faction.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None