Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Revrynn
Veteran

re: New Lands

[The first week of October I [the player] will be vacationing in Duck, North Caroline [Outer Banks] with my family. Where will Revrynn be for that time?]

A world on the back of a giant turtle! I had heard such a fable in my classes at Bilgewater Conservatory. When my Alliance friend Syv contacted me that such had been discovered I packed a bag and met her for a journey.

Her legendary hunter tracking soon found Shen-zin Su [the turtle land]. We first met Master Shang Xi who suggested we visit Ji Firepaw, a Monk trainer. Ji kindly introduced us to one of his brightest students, Hiiiya.

Hiiiya is leaning toward joining the Horde but has not yet made up her mind. She asked us both if we would be willing to care for her apprentice, Haiyal [Hi Y'all !], on his visits to Horde and Alliance cities. We both heatrtily agreed!

[I am going to invest $10 in a Panda Monk non-combet pet. These are account bound so all my characters will be able to have one. This allows Steadfast to have a crossfactional contact. Haiyal will be young, have not chosen a faction, and will be free to move between the cities.]

Mebbe?

Darren looks down at the small-ish goblin, mumbles something about a missing pen, the utters with a voice like dry leaves, "small goblin with small panda-girl?" The forsaken pauses, briefly staring at a small pebble on the ground. Without waiting for an answer, he shrugs at the goblin and walks away.

((Neat idea! Look forward to seeing where the RP goes from here))

Veteran

I think these ideas hold up and can be used in good faith.

However...

working to level 15 with buddies, then they choose a different faction and suddenly we can no longer communicate? I will be interested in seeing that little piece of logic up on stage doing a tapdance.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: