View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tarokis
Champion

re: Rogue legendary daggers - bloodsoaked, this is for ya

There are some quests to get through, but then you get to be a REAL rogue. You will get to use SAP, , SPRINT, DISTRACT, and STEALTH more than you ever have in a short period. Vanish can be a great friend too.

the first area you'll need to sneak into is ravenholt manor. This one isn't too bad.

The second one is Gilneas. It is kinda limited where you can go there, but you'll start outside the city where you turn in your quest. You will then sneak all the way to a boss using all the abilities the designers have given you. I suggest looking up a video of it on Youtube. There are so many of them. You can skip through it to whereever you may be stuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_z9Yf6rmSE

I used it for the sneaky part. I'm sure you can find lots of strategies on how to beat the boss too if you need to. The good news is that IF there is another rogue, you can both attack and get credit. The first time I did it, another rogue showed up as I was returning from a wipe, just to find him dead. we were able to beat him easily together. The second time I was undergeared it was a challenge. the good news is that when you make it to the boss, you don't have to start over for the stealth part =)

anyhow, good luck and have fun!

Zike
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None