Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

re: [Open RP] Helping Hands

Keldris' mouth twitches slightly -- it's not entirely clear if he's suppressing a smile or a completely hysterical laugh. "Well, since Fo wants to be a pirate...Seriously, though. If anyone's got a better idea, I'd love to hear it. It just seems that, for the moment, local circumstances might actually be working in our favor just a little bit -- the path of least resistance isn't always the worst road to take." A beat. "And, no, I don't want to be a parrot for Hallow's End."

"You wouldn't fit on my shoulder anyway."

Folami looks down at the people wandering around. "It doesn't have to be fancy. Most here probably lack the money to spend on things as frivolous as costumes which means they keep it simple." She pushes her travel pack off her shoulder and sets it down, her eyes scanning the foliage surrounding them. "When I was a child, I used to drive my mother mad by finding wild berries and using them to paint my face. There ought to be some around here, ones that aren't poisonous of course."

With a task to keep her occupied, it seems to quiet her mind and make her less, well, insane for the moment.

Darchala

"It seems plausible enough as far as plans go." Koszephyrus slides out of the saddle and stretches. She peers down at the distant campfires and then turns away, digging through her backpack and apparently not finding whatever she was looking for. "No doubt they've got dozens of face-painters at work down there; perhaps a change of clothing and a trip to a few of those is in order."

"Those little paper masks, too." Keldris gestures down toward the encampment. "Meet up at the inn there in Brill, once we're all properly disguised?"

The mage nods, frowning as she looks down at her burgundy-and-bronze robes. After removing a dark, folded garment from her pack, she takes the hippogryph's bridle in hand and heads off toward a cluster of tall bushes. "Excuse me. I'll be along shortly."

Folami nods at Keldris's words, her arm deep in her pack. "Aha!" she says. "I knew I kept it." She produces a wolf-shaped mask. "It was a gift from someone I helped, though I don't think it was intended to be used quite like this."

Hesneri also looks through the pack and manages to find a rarely worn outfit. "Wear this with it. It's not animal themed, but it is different enough from your normal robes." Hesneri hands the clothing to the warlock and steps back. "As for me," she says, disappearing from sight, "I have the best costume of all."

Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

"That disappearing act is never going to be not-creepy. I hope you know that." Armor straps unbuckling all the while. "I think I have...and, yes, I do!" From the bottom of his pack emerges a rather severely rumpled scarlet robe, hems and sleeves heavy with embroidery. "I think I'll wear a dress. Shut up that laughing."

Hesneri chuckles softly while Folami looks Keldris over from head to toe.

"Cinch it in in the waist and it'll emphasize those slight hips you have..."

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: