Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadedinsc
Champion

re: [Interlude] Departure

Once back at Northpass Tower, Folami sets about packing for the trip to Hammerfall. She's silent save for a mumbled "Pardon me" when she accidentally bumps into a passing guard. Her succubus Hesneri appears briefly to help pack and play with the strange new creature that apparently refuses to stay behind and will journey with Folami. Hesneri can be heard asking a few probing questions and receiving short, one word answers. Eventually the demon gives up and returns to the Nether leaving Folami to finish alone.

Before all is put away, she requests parchment and quill. Staring blankly at the paper for several minutes she finally writes a short message and folds the paper, which she then gives to Twinyarrow.

"When you see my father, give this to him. He'll relay an answer before you journey back to me." She smiles, but it doesn't quite reach her eyes, which are full of trepedation and worry. "I will remain in Hammerfall unless circumstances force me to flee for safety."

The parchment is only folded without a seal or a name addressed on the outside. Should Twinyarrow or anyone else happen to peek inside out of curiosity, they will see no salutation or closing. All that is there is one question written in Folami's elegant script:

Quote:
Is there hope?

(( OOC: Uh, potentially Folami will be there at the very beginning of tonight's TN. It's still being sorted out how this will "work." I will be there it's just a matter of who I'll be. ;) ))

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: