Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

re: [ATTN 6/28] Two Letters

The first letter is awaiting you at your lodgings after the meeting in the Violet Citadel. The parchment on which it is written is of the finest quality, heavy and cream-colored, faintly scented with an elusive herbal perfume that permeates the entire missive, including the heavy waxen seal. That seal is, unusually, not the purple wax favored by most members of the Kirin Tor but rather a bright, liquid silver; the seal is also not the common marking, but the Eye of Dalaran surrounded in an eight-pointed sunburst, highlighted in gold and violet.

Greetings, warriors of the Steadfast brotherhood,

I offer you my heartfelt sympathies for your recent travails and the losses which you have suffered. It is my hope that you have found, and will continue to find, some measure of peace within the walls of our city, as well as whatever assistance you may require in this trying hour. In truth, I write this evening in the hope of rendering you aid and I request an audience with you at the soonest available opportunity. You may call upon me at any hour at my home in the Citadel -- merely present the attached seal to the guards, and they will guide you to my place of residence.

Yours in brotherhood and amity,

Archmage Zemphyra Itryani,
Commander of the Argent Eye

re: [ATTN 6/28] Two Letters

The second letter appears by your bedside when you awake in the morning, a simple fold of parchment sealed in unmarked purple wax.

You do not know me -- we have never met, though we have a colleague in common. You have no reason to trust me and, in fact, I do not expect you to do so. It is, nonetheless, imperative that I speak with you. I shall be waiting, tonight, at dusk, at the Antonidas Memorial. Your liberty and the soul of your comrade are at risk.

The note, once read, dissolves into a drift of ash, so fine as to not even leave a smudge or a trace of scent behind in the air.

Jump to: