Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tarantules
Officer

re: Tending the grounds.

((Just a short story, felt the need to write it.))
"Sorry it took me so long to come and visit again, you know how life can be." The wind picked up slightly as the blood knight removed her helmet and cradled it under her arm. Her short blond hair cut to cover half her face. "Ah yeah I know you like it long, but it... well you know the scar." She sighed slightly almost not knowing what to say this night in Eversong. "Yes I know that most "good elven men" like to see long hair and a pretty face, but did you really expect me to find someone as shallow as that damned Edgar..." She sighed and shook her head. "I am not having this fight again mother. Her naked hand touched her forhead just before she knelt down over the slightly unkept bit of dirt. She ran her fingers over the dead flowers before pulling them out. "I found some of your favorites, mageroyal and dreamfoil... I do hope that they last a bit long then the last ones." She sighed slightly the dead flowers wilting in her fingers as she replaced them.

"I know you only want to protect me, but I left to the Outlands and came back, and to Northrend as well, I can protect myself, and if I can help others while I do it then it's that just as good?" She frowns slightly and shakes her head as she stands. "My girls will be just fine, and in the end they will be better heads of house then I ever was." Sucking in the cool night air she sighs relenting. "Fine a few more years... but don't think this doesn't change my mind about helping my friends. We're just gonna have to make sure I make it back is all." She takes the helmet and replaces it, and her gaunlets as she grabs the saddle of her warhorse. "Take care of father and my little brother..." She mounted the steed and pulled herself up into a proper riding postion. "Oh don't you start with that "that's not how a lady rides a horse" crap again." She huffed slightly, then let out a small laugh. She lend down and gently patted the beast's neck as it turned and lead her out of her family's plot before the laughter turned as it always did into quiet sobs.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: