Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Skyspear
Veteran

re: [RP Open Thread] In the Shadow of Ulduar

"...Keldris has not precisely exploded, Lady Folami, but in every other respect it's safe to say our situation is disastruous."

Skyspear will give Folami a few seconds to respond to this, and if she doesn't get up, he'll steal her blankets.
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

((You assume correctly!))

"Well," Keldris speaks with the elaborately level tone of someone who was abruptly woken from a dead sleep by an irritated being of dubious benevolence and hasn't been too happy about anything he's experienced since. "I haven't exploded yet. I'm assuming there's always the possibility."

Folami lowers the furs enough to uncover her head which she then raises to see Skyspear's face. It doesn't take her long to notice something is amiss. She sits fully upright and looks all around the inn, well, the parts she can see.

"Right, this place is still standing and nothing appears to be on fire. Yet why do I get the feeling I've missed something?"
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

"Here's the good news: the dreamless sleep potion worked! Well, okay, it worked for me. I feel enormously mentally and physically refreshed and my headache's gone, which is always a plus." Again with the elaborate levels of calm. "On the down-side, not dreaming has not actually prevented us from being pulled into the Crossroads. On the other hand, it seems as though we need to be here in order to find and rescue Baranthore from the inner reaches of his own head. So. There's that?"

Folami blinks once, twice, and then says in a very blasé tone, "Business as usual then? I'll get ready to leave." With that she crawls out of bed and sets about a very fast morning routine involving hair brushing and oral care. There's possibly grumpy muttering and mumbling involved.

And yet again I feel as though I'm being strung along by this Kharfuur while not being directly involved in its schemes.
Twinyarrow
Bard

Twinyarrow fought being sent. With every fiber of his being he fought returning to his flesh. His mood no longer willing to play a game of rogues. Even as he felt himself being pushed away he spoke through a voice only made manifest by his demons' strength. "That is not an answ........"

His eyes snapped open. The cavernous expanse of Mazthoril lay before him. His body was frosted be he paid it no mind as he stood, robing himself. All about him Arcane Tesseracts were opening and closing at regular intervals. Even after the death of Umbranse the Spiritspeaker, they continued to issue forth creatures from other places, other worlds, other times. He had endeavored to close them but was finding their nature to be more a facet of this place then a magic construct. Not unfitting considering the caverns' tie to the Blue Dragonflight. A fact which, in time, could prove most useful.

He recalled Kharfuur and his abuse of Keldris. "Folly or no, Old One. Abuse Keldris or any of my friends again and you will HAVE to CHOOSE to destroy me rather then place the risk at others feet. Challenge that resolve if you've a doubt."

Without another word Twinyarrow made his way through the cavern, minions smashing monstrosities as they went. "Hold on friends. Folami. Weak or no, ready or no, I am coming. If it means I loose myself in the process.... then mehaps I will have corrected my mistakes."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: