Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Baranthore
Cathrinia
Champion

re: [Open RP Thread] At the Silvermoon City Inn

Quote:
Keldris accepts the hand and presses a kiss to the knuckles, tucking it into the crook of his arm as he leads the priestess along the route she indicated. "Lady priestess, I ask your forbearance -- not of us have had a particularly easy last few days. I apologize for the sharpness of my own tongue." A pause. "If it wouldn't inconvenience your plans, I would ask you to remain at least a few more hours. We...have an intact mirror that does not appear to be tainted -- or at least as far as we can determine. Your expertise in identifying such things would be an enormous boon to us at this point...as would your knowledge of Highlord Sunstriker. If it's some part of his being trapped in that thing...I would like to know it for certain." A second, longer pause. "And you asked after Solivar. May I know why?"

"You shall have my ear for as long as it is needed. These knights are a... gift of sorts, to help in your endeavor, as am I. My plans, will not be inconvenienced as we share a common goal. I will remain the night here at the Inn if that is where your company stays."

Her eyes fall back towards the inn. "You may ask as to why I would seek the ear of the Lord Solivar, but at the moment, I fear it would make little sense. I shall explain in full in time."
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

Cathrinia wrote:
Quote:
Keldris accepts the hand and presses a kiss to the knuckles, tucking it into the crook of his arm as he leads the priestess along the route she indicated. "Lady priestess, I ask your forbearance -- not of us have had a particularly easy last few days. I apologize for the sharpness of my own tongue." A pause. "If it wouldn't inconvenience your plans, I would ask you to remain at least a few more hours. We...have an intact mirror that does not appear to be tainted -- or at least as far as we can determine. Your expertise in identifying such things would be an enormous boon to us at this point...as would your knowledge of Highlord Sunstriker. If it's some part of his being trapped in that thing...I would like to know it for certain." A second, longer pause. "And you asked after Solivar. May I know why?"

"You shall have my ear for as long as it is needed. These knights are a... gift of sorts, to help in your endeavor, as am I. My plans, will not be inconvenienced as we share a common goal. I will remain the night here at the Inn if that is where your company stays."

Her eyes fall back towards the inn. "You may ask as to why I would seek the ear of the Lord Solivar, but at the moment, I fear it would make little sense. I shall explain in full in time."

"Lady priestess, if I waited for things to start making sense..." He shakes his head. "Solivar was taken to Mardenholde earlier this evening -- partly for his safety and partly for everyone else's. He's been unconscious since we found him ankle deep in troll blood two days ago -- in the middle of a house covered in Nerubian scrawl. His sanity is a matter of rather significant question right now, so I fear you'll be waiting awhile if it's his ear you're looking for." He flicks a glance out of the corner of his eyes. "So, by all means, add to my confusion."

"I do apologize good Paladin, but I promise all will be made clear in time. I will see a note delivered to him there; and thank you."
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

Cathrinia wrote:
"I do apologize good Paladin, but I promise all will be made clear in time. I will see a note delivered to him there; and thank you."

Keldris comes to a dead halt, requiring her to stop with him, and stares at her in frank incredulity. "Lady priestess...I'm not entirely certain you appreciate the gravity of the situation. Solivar isn't...himself. I'm not entirely certain what happened to him -- but it wasn't anything good."

"Rarely these days do good things happen when we would like them to. Regardless of his state of mind, and being, the nature of my obligation to relay a message remains as it was."

Her eyes catch onto Keldris' and she lets the golden glow fade briefly. Keldris may see a somber gaze, but one unwavering in it's weight.
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

[Thread closed -- Tavern Night will be meeting in Silvermoon tonight, at least to start, and to determine our next destination.]

Page 5 of 5

Jump to: