Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

re: [Open RP Thread] At the Silvermoon City Inn

Jadedinsc wrote:
Folami spreads her hands and shakes her head. "It is your friend and comrade who is harmed. I will offer what help I can, but the next step you take must be your decision."

She gestures at where Cathrinia disappeared to, "Distrust of mysterious strangers who pop in and out of existence is wise, but that doesn't mean everything she said was a lie. I do, however, suspect we still aren't being given the whole picture. Figure out what risks are worth taking."

"...Especially since she obviously knows Sunstriker. And was carrying a message for Solivar." Keldris rises, aggravation etched in every line, and stalks off after her, batting aside the curtains and muttering something under his breath that sounds rather like bloody elves. "Lady priestess, wait. Before you go, there are matters we need to discuss."

((Cathrinia's nature is somewhat of a well I'm going to take a stab and then hide, but she has many weak points which I do foresee and hope will be... exploited? shall we say xD))

Cathrinia stands idle outside, a contingent of knights clad in the tabard the Argent Dawn stand waiting, their faces masked by their helms. Cathrinia turns softly as she hears Keldris' call, a wide smile spanning her face.
Jadedinsc
Champion

With Keldris gone, Folami looks to Skyspear and Jarrand. "Whatever you decide to do, if you should desire what little assistance I can offer, simply send me a missive. I'll be staying here at the inn for at least two more nights."

Placing her hands on the table, she pushes her chair back so she can get to her feet. "Even if it does not concern your friend or the mirrors, I do hope to see you again."

Last edited by Jadedinsc on 2011/04/17 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baranthore
Cathrinia
Champion

((a note to the side, as Cathrinia's model file is still... elsewhere? I will if anything be playing her through TRP as one of the other characters. I am not sure i can spend the money to transfer her back just yet. I do want to take her in though so I am not sure how it will go.))
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

Cathrinia wrote:
Cathrinia stands idle outside, a contingent of knights clad in the tabard the Argent Dawn stand waiting, their faces masked by their helms. Cathrinia turns softly as she hears Keldris' call, a wide smile spanning her face.

The sight of the priestess' bodyguard gives Keldris momentary pause -- but only in passing. "Lady priestess, if you'd consent to take a stroll with me, I would appreciate it greatly." His tone does not quite succeed in making it a request, though he does, after a beat, add a rather perfunctory, "Please."

Cathrinia nods lightly, her eyes flashing to the knights then back to Keldris, her hand extending towards the long stretch of open road before them.
Skyspear
Veteran

Skyspear looks at Folami with some surprise, especially at that last. "That would be... pleasant, yes." He recovers a little. "Your presence and advice have been helpful, if you would be willing to join this expedition we are, apparently, undertaking - " he glances after Keldris, one corner of his mouth going up in a smile despite himself, "I dare say we would appreciate it. Though if the priestess' claims can be trusted, you would be risking much."
Jadedinsc
Champion

Folami chuckles softly. "I have already risked much, what's a little more? Besides, much of what I do in my day-to-day life is a risk, albeit a little less dangerous than Old Gods and potential possession." She nods to Jarrand and Skyspear. "I am sorry to rush off, but after all this excitement on top of a very full stomach, I think at least a nap is in order. Just send me a message when you have decided the next course of action."

She pushes her chair back under the table and turns toward the stairs. I only hope the nightmares stay away long enough to let me rest.
Skyspear
Veteran

((that's fine then! Skyspear may yell a bit if she makes more digs about DKs though. He's under a lot of stress.))
Baranthore
Cathrinia
Champion

(( I love DKS personally but Cathrinia, having been undead herself before being "reborn in the sunwell" has a natural disposition to those that branded her and held her in undeath. If she seems hostile (which she is more playful than outright mean, dont take it personally hehe xD Shalo'ro is more of the wise and kind character, where as Andinthe is just a meanie pants and cathrinia is somewhere in the middle xD))
Skyspear
Veteran

((Oh, *I* don't take it personally, I know you play a DK yourself! Skype on the other hand... well, at some point about five minutes after he was assigned to Look Into The Wretched Matter of Solivar, his world started spinning and it just will not stop. He's not normally this bitchy.))
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

Cathrinia wrote:
Cathrinia nods lightly, her eyes flashing to the knights then back to Keldris, her hand extending towards the long stretch of open road before them.

Keldris accepts the hand and presses a kiss to the knuckles, tucking it into the crook of his arm as he leads the priestess along the route she indicated. "Lady priestess, I ask your forbearance -- not of us have had a particularly easy last few days. I apologize for the sharpness of my own tongue." A pause. "If it wouldn't inconvenience your plans, I would ask you to remain at least a few more hours. We...have an intact mirror that does not appear to be tainted -- or at least as far as we can determine. Your expertise in identifying such things would be an enormous boon to us at this point...as would your knowledge of Highlord Sunstriker. If it's some part of his being trapped in that thing...I would like to know it for certain." A second, longer pause. "And you asked after Solivar. May I know why?"

Skyspear will remain at the table, making further inroads into the meal and waiting for the results of Keldris' diplomatic efforts unless someone else has something to say. After a while he'll open up his notebook and start adding to his previous scribbles, chiefly dealing with the Deselynian situation, but also returning to the artifacts and dead trolls found in Meton's house. He'd originally theorized based on their origin that the old trollish religion would be tied in with this, and he still thinks it is, but if there's also an Old God involved... could it be that the god-slaying in Zul'Drak was not cause, but symptom of a greater madness?

"...my head hurts."

((ETA: While I'm spamming OOC notes, I should probably warn people that I'll be on vacation from about lunch-time this coming Thursday, to early the following Tuesday. I don't know if I'll have net access during that time and I definitely won't be able to log into WoW, so I'll miss Thursday's RP meet and probably any RP threads. Am thinking of having Skyspear either go off to investigate his suspected Trollish Connection, or back to Acherus to make further reports.))
Jadedinsc
Champion

(( Oh yeah, my mother is coming to visit starting Wednesday night and will be here through Sunday (4/24). I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to log on Thursday for rp, it depends on how tired I'll be after taking her and my son out for a big outing and also if my Mom wants company. ))
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

((No problem -- real life is greater than WoW and if you can't make it on Thursday, I'll make certain that a post goes up detailing what happened. I do know that Deselynian wants to have an OOC gathering soonish, also -- I shall consult with the good Bard and determine what his thoughts/desires are in regard to scheduling.))

Page 4 of 5

Jump to: