Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baranthore
Cathrinia
Champion

re: The Calendar and You

Hail Steadfast!

I would just like to make a note for all to see, regarding signing up for events on the calendar (specifically my events (raiding))

When each weeks events are posted (typically each Tuesday), the events become viewable to all of Steadfast's members. From that Tuesday on, you are able to sign up for events up until the exact second that the event starts. Though this does enable anyone to sign up last minute, personally, I look towards who signed up when, when selecting the roster for my own events. The sooner you sign up, the higher the chance you will have of being confirmed (although there are other factors that go in to this).

The reason we put events up at the start of the week, is so that you do have so much time to sign up. The purpose of the calendar, is to help organize how we run events, so we know ahead of time, who is coming to what. If you sign up last minute, it makes it somewhat more difficult to organize events, possible because we have already begun looking for a someone else to fill the spot, or if we cancel said event due to no one signing up until last minute.

Though you are not required to, it is very helpful if you try to sign up at least 24 hours before said event. If you are uncertain if you are going to be able to be present for the event, due to possible real life obligations or other out-of-game scheduling conflicts, feel free to use the tentative option. However, if you are unsure if you want to attend the event, it is better to not sign up. Steadfast wants you only to pick the events that you want from the calendar, not to pick the ones you feel you have to do.

Warlord Baranthore Sunstriker
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None