View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hunter Angellis
Champion

re: Checking in

The memories live on even after all of these years. I hope all is doing well.

My discord is Lostar #2305

A few of us have started back up in Classic. Server Mankrik. We just restarted the Steadfast guild there and would like you all to join. I have lost touch with most of you all over the years... If you have my FB messenger or number, shoot me a message. Let's reconnect!

Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

While the forums are, as you can see, not used much these days; Steadfast is still around and if you decide to re-subscribe, it would be great to see you with us again. But if not now, perhaps some other time when finances are less of a concern?

Veteran

I've been himming and hawing about coming back since battle for azeroth came out. like the idea that Jevzi and her troll-garrison got stuck on the other side of the dark portal when it closed, and have been living as a makeshift Troll tribe for the past thrity years until the portal opened again.

just worried it's a bit late to the punch by now :P That and my income is kinda low... and the price is kinda high.

Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

Hello Tygor! Good to hear from you. Steadfast is around, though it is a much more quiet Steadfast these days. If you're ever in-game (and Horde-side), feel free to stop by.

Greetings Steadfast! 

Was in the guild years ago. Name was Tygor. I still see names I remember. Was just seeing if you all were still around and active. Love you all!  You were my first wow family and I've been on several servers and no guilds I've been part of has never felt the same. Missing you guys. 

Tygor

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None