View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sluft
Champion

re: Applying to Steadfast

Hello there, I wanted to make this post to introduce myself and let you guys know that I'm interested in joining Steadfast.

My gaming background is long and diverse, so I won't bore everyone with that.  I recently resubbed to Wow after a three year hiatus.  I'm interested in pretty much all aspects of Wow except for PvP.  I have raided in the past and look forward to doing so again in a friendly and casual environment.  I've been playing an Undead Hunter and it's been really enjoyable so far.  I also have played Priest and Shaman quite a bit in the past.

Hope to see you in game, and if anyone needs an extra DPS for their group feel free to send me a tell.  My ilevel is around 625 and I've been doing ok in heroic dungeons.

Hunter Angellis
Champion

Hello Sluft (One letter away from a catastrophe)! A friendly and casual experience is what Steadfast is all about! I'm Angellis (people call be "Ang" though cause syllables are overrated). I've been in Steadfast for over 6 years now for what it's worth (which is I have a high tolerance for pain). Friendships continue to be formed and grown within our ranks to this day. Sorry to make this so short but I just had to say hello in between breaks. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

P.S.: Your avatar is what my nightmares are made out of.

Glad to see you've made it to the forums already!  We try to be a laid back and casual group and are in fact always looking for like-minded people to join in activities with Steadfast.  Hope to catch you in Watchtower soon.

Guardian - Raid Master

Hi'ya Sluft - glad to hear that you're interested in Steadfast.  My wife and I joined back in May of 2010 and we haven't looked back since.  Really is a great bunch of people.

Cant wait to have you as a member, in the meantime please feel free to hangout in our public channel Watchtower.

Zentao

Mohigan Blade
Adept

re: Seeking A Guild to call Home

Sneakss  here lookin fer fun and adventures.  I am a goblin rogue with a propensity to use my blades in making mischief and defending those I call my friends.   Seems like a steadfast group here with a noble and valiant history.  I aim to please and if ya can find room in your ranks for a wee green engineering goblin then squeeze me in!

((Laid back RP er who enjoys having a great time and contributing.))

Sneakss,

Nice to meet you.  Posted on the board outside the Guild Hall ((Website Membership Section)) are a stack of papers which appear to be applications ((Apply to Guild link)) for acceptance.

Feel free to take one and fill it out, pretty brief so shouldn't take too long and it helps speed up the 'getting to know you' process.

Then /join Watchtower ((our public in-game chat channel)) and say hi and let us know you slid the app under the door.  We'll review it promptly, and with great anticipation.

Then, before you know it - you'll have a giant oak on your tabard.

Zentao

Sluft
Champion

Well, the name was supposed to be a play on "sloughed" but the first time I spoke in Trade Chat, I realized my mistake.  Considering a name change :D

I'll try to meet up with an officer this weekend to see if we can do an interview and maybe we can run some dungeons or something!

Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

Sloughed sounds a bit more dignified. :)  Tonight, at 8:30pm server time, Steadfast is running dungeons/heroics/lfr/etc. So, if you're able to be online and we can find you in Watchtower, we'd be happy to get that pesky interview out of the way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None