View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twinyarrow
Bard

re: OK, I Admit it. I don't get it. HELP!

This is not easy for me to admit.  I made to to levle 110.  I try to be an asset to the guild.  BUT I DON'T GET STATS and STAT PRIORITY.

This is me:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Llanryhian/simple

There is no site I have found which breaks stats down in any manner that does not read like stereo instructions.  I managed to find Haste should be close to 30%. Mine is 12.55% which sucks.

I caught crap in Violet hold for not using Templer's Verdict.  I have it on my bar and do use it, but ii seems to me that Justicar's Vengence is doing MORE damage and is healing me.  

I need help.  I am tired of faking my way through only smiling and nodding trying to pretend I get it.   I don't do well at math and it has been a source of frustration for years.

Anyone?  Help?

MedusaNebula
Speaker

re: OK, I Admit it. I don't get it. HELP!

Hey Llan,

Since I'm not a paladin, I can't give you direct advice from experience. And I'm not quite sure what you mean by stereo instructions so I apologize if this next suggestion is feeding into what you don't desire: have you tried Icy Veins? This is what I could find, they do a pretty good explanation of what the stats do:

[In order of priority] (Link To Stats) (Link to Explanation of Abilities and Rotations)

Strength is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.

Mastery(Mastery: Divine Judgment Icon Mastery: Divine Judgment) increases the damage ofJudgment Icon Judgmentand also causes it to place an 8-second debuff on the target that increases the damage they take from your abilities that cost Holy Power.

Hasteincreases your attack speed and lowers the global cooldown and the cooldowns of most of your damaging abilities (with the notable exception ofTemplar's Verdict Icon Templar's VerdictandDivine Storm Icon Divine Storm). This leads to a higher Holy Power generation. (Suku's Note: I believe 30% is kind of the cap that you want to hit. Once you get to 30% you shouldn't be taking gear to increase that over other stats.)

Critical Strikeincreases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.

Versatility increases all your damage and healing done, and decreases all damage taken.

Again, I'm sorry if I'm parroting exactly what you weren't looking for; perhaps Zentao could speak more to the paladin? 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None