Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hakasami
Champion

re: Haka is sitting by the fire

Come mons sit by dey fire and let dis old troll tell ya his tale.

(Here is the tale of the Frost Troll Hakasami and the player that lives vicariously through him, Justin)

Dis all begins long befoh da creation of da Horde. Dis story evens begins before da orcs came for de Alliance. I be born in small Frost Troll village in Dun Morogh. I spent much of ma youth learning da ways of ma tribe. Dey were vicious huntas and I know dere blood and dere training helped me survive to dis very day.

(Began playing WoW right at launch. Being a fan of Warcraft I was hooked. I was able to be in the world I have only dreamed of. My career began as a dwarf hunter and Haka's village is a nod to that)

For years I was put under many mastahs in da village, for no buddeh know where ma talents be. I could tap into da inner energy of mana but not like dem mages. I could fight like any of de best warriors but I lack da tactical mind. I could even help wit da healing of injuried warriors, but I lack da faith in voodoo. So I turned to da land for answers! I learned da ways of alchemeh and da potion making. I be a witch docta of sorts.

Den came da Orcs and dere tides of war. It swept tru ma village and most of ma people fought wit da orcs. I decided dat wasn't for me. So I made ma way south, making sure not ta be caught by de hummies. As dey were slowly being shut back to dere castles. I den made it ta Booty Bay and I lived dere for years. It was den dat I caught rumour of many trolls going over to Kalimdor to follow dis Thrall character. Naturally I heeded da call and made ma way over dere. It was dere dat I met a very special sistah of da soul, Sukutainda.

(It was this time that I met Suku in real life. We were in the same group of friends and we instantly bonded over WoW. She brought me over to the Horde. I decided on troll shaman after mixing my two favourite things about WC3, shamans and the Troll Hero unit. It was then that Haka was born.)

After meeting dis very special troll. *looks over at Suku with brotherly affection* I went to explore da lands of de new allies of ma people. It was dere dat I feel in love with Thunda Bluff! Ma true home as I call it. Dey tauren dere took me in and taught me da ways of da shaman. Dey taught me ta use ma talents to connect with da spirits. Da spirits who been wit me all along but neva had da chance ta speak to me. It was togetha dat we felt da shaking of de earth da Battle Of Hyjal. Dere was much sadness in dat time but dere was great hope.

Den came da time of da Horde! I swore ma blade ta Thrall and became a shaman of de Earthen Ring. I was quiet with ma work all da way to da opening of de Dark Portal. I decided ta stay back for awhile till I heard dat Suku went for da glory of da Horde. I went and helped da Horde in Shattrath City till de leaders decided it was gunna be da end of Arthas.

(Really I was just too busy rping with my guild to level up Haka. I never got to join in all the fun, but I did visit Shatt a lot and began to love the city just as much my true love Thunder Bluff.)

It den dat Suku and I lost contact as she went up north wit da rest of da Horde. I decided to stay and aid the Cenarion Circle in Zangarmarsh. It was den dat I meet some elves dat said dey needed ma help.

Dese elves dragged me into da middle of a civil war in da Silvamoon. Dey were still torn on da treatment of deir mana addiction and da forces of de Light and de Arcane.

(This was a major rp event for my guild and it got very dramatic. Also it didn't help that a younger player made their character on a god level.)

Both sides made me play each adda. I was a spy, dey worst kind of troll dere was. Dhough dey did not know dat I was working for da Horde. I was dere to keep ma eyes on dem. All I care da bout was dat de fighting neva effected da spirits of Silvamoon. Dem elves didn't care! Dey schemed! DEY FOUGHT AND DEY SINNED AGAINST ALL LIFE. Dey made mana bombs and threatened each adda with em. I almost lost ma life when aiding in disarming a mana bomb dat de elves were fighting over and almost destroyed de city. In da end I began to question what it means ta be Horde. I questioned what was honour!? I was questioning da morals of people... So yet again... I began ta wandah.

(It was here that I took a break and I didn't come back till the end of Cata.)

Broken like da world... Lost like da Horde unda Hellscream... I went to Pandaria in an attempt ta find maself. I met with Suku again and life was good. We joined up wit all ya beautiful souls. *gestures with a smile to everyone in Steadfast* I fought to keep peace in Pandaria with Lorewalkah Cho, a personal friend of mine. Wit his knowledge of stories and his gift fo telling dem, I began ta realize dat I could learn from ma past and dat I should connect wit it. Den... Came da Sha of Anger... I was Kun Lai Summit when da Sha took 'old of me. I was filled with rage. Rage over da elves, rage over how I didn't help de world when it broke. Rage...Over how Hellscream changed ma Horde and sinned against da world...

(This is when I brought Suku into the guild and then decided to take my summer break. Although it wasn't planned, it made me appreciate the guild and the game even more.)

I became a beast... I became like ma ancestors. I killed, I lived and I felt the bloodlust of ma people. Da elements and a spirits began ta reflect ma state. Ma elementals partnahs became biggah.... Strongah.... Deadliah... Den Cho took me to da Summit and showed me da spot where Shaohao learned to fight his rage. I learned from White Tiger and Cho, dey saved me. I came out whole again... I was Hakasami again. Years of doubt, shame and hate left me and I was whole again. So it was den dat I came back ta Steadfast and Suku. I came back to da Horde, I learned our stories. I learned Cho's stories. I was a lorewalker. Till Hellscream destroyed yet again what I loved. Instead of rage, I was filled with purpose. His time ends, da Horde will rise again! For da Horde!

*salutes Steadfast and smiles at Suku*

See sistah I can smile again. Now... Let's go change da world for da bettah. *grabs weapons and begins to walk to the Gates of Orgrimmar*

(So that is the story of Haka and myself. I took a few breaks but I still love this game. I am glad to be a member of Steadfast, a guild which I plan to stay with for as long as I can. Steadfast!)
MedusaNebula
Speaker

re: Haka is sitting by the fire

*She claps Hakasami on the shoulder and smiles brightly.*

Ya story warms Suku's heart, soul bruddah. Jus' be rememberin' dat ya be savin' ol' Suku, too. If it not be for Haka, Suku would not be havin' da strength to keep movin' when Suku's lifemate be abandonin' her. But dat be a story for anodah time.

Dough we wanderin' from each udda and be goin' our own ways for a time, ya be bringing Suku ta a new family, and ta many more squishies ta love.

Keep smilin', Haka, and remembah dat ya be never alone. Togedah, we be takin' on whatevah dey be trowin' our way.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: