View previous topic :: View next topic  
bloodsoaked the wicked
Champion

re: WITH HEAVY HEART

With a heavy heart i am leaving wow.I have played ob both sides of the game for many yeras and have had great times ob both sides, but the best times i had were horde side than i hooked up with steadfast and my fun went even higher your all great. The time has come for me to leave wow i find it is getting boring and mundaine so i fave sent my toons back to thier respective homes for a long deserved retirement. Maybe in the futre i may come back but real life has come to the forefront with buying a house and trade school staeting soon... so if you see any of my toons on its not me report it fast love you all have fun. twisted

Bloodsoaked (Bill Davidson) my email is northernangler1@hotmail.com if you want to talk to me.
Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

Thank you for the time you have spent with Steadfast. We have enjoyed your active involvement with the guild as Warlord and all the time leading up to it. As is our way, we will keep the light on and, should you decide to return, there will be a place here for you. Good luck with the house and school, hope both go swimmingly.

Guardian - Raid Master

Allow me to second Darren's thankfulness; Steadfast is - in part - what it is due to the significant contributions you have made to the guild during your tenure.

Good luck and well wishes in all that you do; you will be missed.

In closing, as Darren and Red Roof Inn have mentioned, 'we'll leave the light on for you.'

Twinyarrow
Bard

Take care my friend. I thank you for everything you taught me. I only wish the computer issues Solivar and I went through had not prevented me from running more with you. You are a great leader and I wish you nothing but the best.

Tony
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None