View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petrocles
Champion

re: Fun Topic: What was your best/worst Christmas Present

In RL or in game, or both! Did you get something you hated?! Family get on your nerves? Mayhaps a Chistmas Miracle occurred? Air out your Christmas stories here Steadfasters!

I got a sweater, a pair of jeans, a set of flannel sheets and a calendar. Boooooorrrrrriinnng! But I had fun watching others open their presents. And my dear mother always cooks fantastic food. Hmmm, I guess I gained a few lbs too.

The worst for me was probably a fancy scale, something I neither requested nor feel I particularly need. However, clearly my mother has some ideas about weight loss and I. But, as a result, I now know what percentage body fat, muscle, and water I happen to be.

The best would have to have arrived by way of my twin brother: a High Precision Gaming Dice Set, including all the standard polyhedral dice and then some. Amongst our D&D group, my low rolls are legendary, to the extent that I briefly was allowed to have a custom die rolling rule in which rolls were considered inverted (e.g., 1 as 20, 2 as 19, 3 as 18, etc.) until my dice caught wind of it and started rolling high while under the rule. I haven't put these to practice yet, but from casual rolling, they appear to have thus far avoided whatever bad luck mojo my other dice carry.

Guardian - Lore Master

I could have really lived without my computer, in one final screw you for 2012, deciding to choke and possibly die just before Christmas, especially since I cannot afford to replace it and may not be able to afford to repair it, depending on what's wrong.

On the other hand, the Kindle Fire I got for Christmas has been a thing of great comfort to me. ^_^

Forum Image

My brother gave me a Hobbes!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None