View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weebliz
Adept

re: Considering applying

Hi everyone -
This is kind of a weird time, but I'm considering <Steadfast> very seriously. I've been in the same guild, which shall remain nameless, since the summer of 2010. Lately, though - I feel like I just don't fit in. I love the story and lore, and I want drink it all in and discuss it, and all of a sudden, people I've known all this time are acting like I'm the biggest nerd ever. I'm leveling, I don't ask for help, I put mats in the guild bank. But I am very unhappy.

I am nearly halfway through level 89. I am interested in raiding (I do have raiding experience, although not progression raiding, just farm-level and older content) and in learning to RP, possibly.

My app is ready to go, but I wanted to make contact first, to make sure that you guys are recruiting. Happy
Petrocles
Champion

re: Considering applying

We are always interested in people who are interested in us! Being a "multi-purpose" guild, we do it all; RP, Raiding, PvP, Questing, Farming, and any other facet of the game you can come up with.

Our RP is active. Of course with the new expansion we have all been leveling and have slowed down on guild events on the calendar. But it will pick up very soon as we like to spend time together. We do have players that like their space, and that is fine too.

We have 1 or 2 officers in charge of each major facet of the game. Solivar and Twinyarrow are our RP leaders. Please feel free to contact either at anytime.

Chameleana and Bloodsoaked are our raid leaders. Again, feel free to contact anytime.

We are a guild of mature, casual people who can be serious about what we are doing. We have lots of couples, professional people with real jobs, and even kids! And some, like myself, who have none of those! We are very easy going and don't get upset when we wipe in raids We just raz each other a bit and try again. We're pretty much like that overall actually.

I hope this helps a bit. When others see your post, they are likely to chime in as well. I am Augar, a Guardian. I raid mostly. If I can't help you, I know who can. wink

Thanks for your interest in us. I understand what it's like to try to find a good "home". It's important to your enjoyment of the game that you find the right place. And it can be hard to find. I joined over 2 years ago and have never looked back. But we do have people that don't feel like I do. If they leave, there are no hard feelings and no bashing in trade chat. We even have an officer whose job is to keep us as drama-free as possible. So far, so good!

Anyway, let any of us know if we can be of further help!
Thanks so much!
Augar

PS And, please ask for help if you need it. That's what guildies are for!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None