View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darren Tereos
Guardian - Charter Master

re: Master Crafter

Forum Image

Steadfast may be a level 25 guild, but we have yet to unlock all guild perks. So, the guild council of Steafast lays forth a challenge: Master Crafter (Craft 500 Epic items with an item level of at least 359). Completing this achievement will unlock the [Cloak of Coordination] . As of right now, until the guild reaches its challenge, a discretionary amount of gold, as well as crafting materials, will be available from the guild vault for the purpose of funding the needed crafting. In order to draw upon those funds, please get in touch with me, Darren, in-game for gold and any officer for materials. Good luck and happy crafting!

*For a list of items that count toward this achievement, go here.

Bard

You have Llanryhian's Hammer at your service. I will get busy!
tarantules
Officer

I think we have more then enough metal/cloth/leather in the guild bank to make it over the edge of this achievement, the only problem is...
The elementals. Air/Water/Fire everything we need to craft takes a lot of these materals.

So engineers have you made your http://www.wowhead.com/item=67494/electrostatic-condenser ? The proc isn't the greatest i mean you're not gonna be drowning in air, but better to have it then not, no?

Herbalist, got any life just sitting around waiting to be given to a transmutation spec alchemist, hmm?

Transmutation speced alchemists are you using you truegold/elemental cooldown every reset?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: