Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oathblade
Adept

re: Tauren Tale

The Tauren gathered around the firelight that held back the night. The work was done it was time for a story. One who wore the robes of the new order, the Sunwalkers, stepped forward.

There was once a Warrior among the Grimtotem. She was proud, strong, swift to strike thier foes and obey the great Shaman.

She would go to Mulgore carrying messages to her and would never pass up the chance to test the young of the other tribes by beating them senseless and show them Grimtotem strength.

Then she fought one who used strange prayers and magic yet fought as a Warrior should. Sometimes she was losing sometimes the other woman. The fight went long past ang anger and the Warrior admored and coveted the power.

So with some persuading she convinced Brightmane of her worthyness to learn. Her Elders felt it was good to ensure these magics were not held only by the weak tribes.

So the warrior learned to be a Sunwalker. She shared her strength of and unflinching will with them yet they changed her too. Like water on stone.

Then came the time. We were called for battle and to take for the Shu'halo what was ours and cast out the weak. Into that Glory the Grimtotem marched. Yet she who stood in the An'she doubted.

It was not something she was used to. So she hid her feelings and her thoughts. Until she was tasked with taking a tent in Thunder Bluff. Not so great a challenge but a druid lived there and her Elders felt her powers would make her a match for them.

Whe she entered, she found two children and the woman asleep. Something in her refused. The Sunwalker instead aided them in hiding and escaping.

She then went to her Warleader and challenged his orders, the orders of the Great Shaman, before everyone. <She smiles grimly> So she was beaten unconscious. But she was not killed. For she still had magic they wished.

As a prisoner she was beaten to break her but it went slowly. Then they freed her and put her in armor and gave her a sword. Weak she sat in confusion as her jailer left her. Then the Horde arrived and she was beaten unconscious again and taken prisoner.

It was a good trick. An'she was kind though and the Druid found her and speaking to the Runetotem she was let go only if she renounced her Tribe. With a heavy heart she severed herself from her ancestors and swore to the horde.

Prideful, reluctant, Hellscream had the mark of the Horde burned into her right shoulder so she would not forget her true Master. In shame at how they were tricked those of Thunder Bluff asked she leave.

So it is said she wanders without home or or family, yet she walks in the his light, and brings down Anshe's burning judgement upon those who would harm the Earthmother.

I am the first one into battle, and the last one out.
I am a protector, a guardian, a champion.
I AM A TANK!"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> Roleplaying (in-character) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: