View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petrocles
Champion

re: Alliance Guild Info

I have done it! I started an Alliance guild called "Steadfast Alliance". (Thank you for the name, Chameleana. I did have the "Steadfast" part. wink ) Please contact Augar, or Loucian on the Alli side. Loucian is my lvl 20 worgen druid. The tabard is Alliance blue with 'our' tree in gold and a gold border. If anyone wants to make any changes to either the name or tabard please make them known. Perhaps we could have a vote. Also, let me know how you feel about non-Steadfast members joining.

As far as leadership goes, I would be glad to run it (the administrative side, as it should run itself) or hand it over to our esteemed guardians or anyone of their choosing. Or, again, perhaps a vote would be in order.

Ever your faithful servant,

Augar/Loucian

Last edited by Petrocles on 2011/04/13 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

WOO HOO!!! I was just asking about an Alliance alt guild. I will hit you up when I get back in town and put a couple alts in. Thanks for taking the initiative on this Augar!!! You rock!
Chabindi
Veteran

Don't think of it as betrayal. Think of it as infiltration & information gathering. twisted

WoW - Chabindi Photobucket TSW - PirateHollis
Highwynn

So target the players in the blue version of our tabard and sound the charge?

j/k

I now sort of want to make an Alliance alt on SWC.
Petrocles
Champion

bump.

Anyone maybe want to schedule a day for our Alliance toons to play? Conleth is now level 20 and I have a quest that requires I go through Shadowfang Keep with my noob-never-been-to-a-dungeon self. *cough* It doesn't have to be a dungeon, just some random quests people need to do. Happy

I'm still not a member of the alt guild (but I'd like to be!).
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

I agree that scheduling something would be ideal, since otherwise trying to make contact is extremely hit or mess. Does anyone have strong feelings about when or when is should not be?

Aside from the obvious Tavern Nights, the only other night I have to keep open are my Mondays. Outside of that, my schedule is pretty wide open.
iNuked
Adept

Traders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! envy

Well, I suppose we could set up trades if you'd like. You seem really excited about trading.
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

Jadedinsc wrote:
Well, I suppose we could set up trades if you'd like. You seem really excited about trading.

It would be a way to move rare Alliance-side items to Steadfastian buyers through neutral auction houses. Gotta love the gobbos and their ability to enable cross-faction financial transactions! ^_^

Traitors*

DAMN YOU ENGLISH TEACHERS I USE TO HAVE!!!!!

re: Not that I approve....

However, here is a list of Alliance and Horde only plans, recipes, etc which might be good fodder for trading back and forth. Please follow the linkity-link-link.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Faction_exclusive_recipes
Highwynn

Fun fact... the Red Winter Clothes (on that list) can actually be purchased by Horde players... if you can survive long enough to make the purchase.

I'd love some of the cooking things. Might have to "borrow" the account I setup for my daughter and make an Alliance toon on SWC.
Twinyarrow
Bard

re: Fun Fact.

I had read it was possible to get the opposite factions clothie recipes for Winter's Veil. If I was into Pvp that would be a fun challenge.

Now to make between faction trade practical would require either two people on at the exact same time (with a good sized guild like this that is really possible) to prevent snipeing, OR one could use a more secure route. I enter for consideration setting up a cost of say 1000 gold. Such a sum would deter most of the profession grinders. Exchange the recipe/plan/schematic/etc via Neutral AH for 1000 gold. Then return the gold by means of a dummy sale for something no one would buy... Say a light feather.

Set a good price that makes it worth the while and sell on your own faction AH FTW!

Most of these recipes seem fairly low level. The discolored potion recipe does not even require you to be an alchemist (or at least it did not used too. I am not sure now since Cat.) However the blacksmithing patterns require some involvement to get to that level. (IE Alli Green scale bracers.)

Any thoughts???
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steadfast Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: