View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jadedinsc
Champion

re: Alliance Alt. Guild

I've done it. I've made a Worgen Hunter by the name of Conleth. Feel free to add to your friend's list (or to your list of Alliance members to try to shoot :p).
Petrocles
Champion

This whole thread is cracking me up! Where else could you learn about Soli's and Twiny's wedding/honeymoon?!

Nice pic, Highwynn! Love to put a face with a voice.

Ok, those of you rolling new alli toons, I have an 85 human warrior (Petrocles) and a lvl 61 nelf hunter (Petronias). If you need any help at all, hit me up on them, or even Augar, and I can switch over and give you a hand.

As far as not knowing anyone, Jaded (or anyone) check out The Dark Hand guild. That's the only alli guild I've ever been in because they are so sweet and helpful. Great people. It's mostly a leveling/social guild so I think they will be a good fit for you, or anyone leveling. Adults, and no drama.

*Gasp* "She did NOT just plug an Alliance guild on our forum!"
I know it must seem sooooo very wrong to plug and Alli guild here, but if people are going to be playing alli toons and Steadfast isn't going to start a sister guild, this guild is a good fit. They are cool, fun and helpful. (for allies) And, NO, I am NOT recruiting! Just trying to be helpful. I hardly ever play over there anymore, so it won't benefit me personally, except to have even more buddies to play with when I do got to the light side.

*ducks from all the rotting produce being thrown at me*

I would be up for supporting anyone who does want to start a Steadfast sister guild alliance side. PvP nights would be more...interesting. I myself would not be in it lest I wish to taint my perfectly horde list of toons on this realm.

Oh, man, I did in fact roll another worgen. Pendaran, mage, not yet logged in. Must stop this obsession. I'm writing pseudo-Victorian verbiage that has no place on this immaculate Horde guild website.

::shifty eyes::

It can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARCPi8IY4dhDZG1xYzh6aF8xMzNkYmc5NTVmdg&hl=en#

DO NOT HAVE ACCESS!!

Hunter Angellis wrote:
DO NOT HAVE ACCESS!!

Aiiieeeeeeeeee!

Access permitted:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARCPi8IY4dhDZG1xYzh6aF8xMzNkYmc5NTVmdg&hl=en&authkey=CNCLps8D

re: Just so I am clear.

Tiny don't play that.

I don't do the Alliance thang.

BLOOD AND HONOR TO STEADFAST AND THE HORDE FOREVER!!!!
Succulence
Veteran

re: BAH

ok..maybe i have an Alliance toon as well...but I will deny it if it gets out!!!!!!
Jadedinsc
Champion

I too will be writing for my new Alliance Hunter. In fact, if I didn't need to write for Folami tonight, I'd be doing it right now. *shifty eyes*

And I'd be down for either joining a guild Alli side or forming an alt guild. I'd help in any small way I could, which is probably pretty small as I'm still learning. ;)
Petrocles
Champion

I have done it! I started an Alliance guild called "Steadfast Alliance". (Thank you for the name, Chameleana. I did have the "Steadfast" part wink ) Please contact Augar, or Loucian on the Alli side. He is my lvl 20 worgen druid. I still need 1 signature. The tabard is Alliance blue with 'our' tree in gold and a gold border. If anyone wants to make any changes to either the name or tabard please make them known. Perhaps we could have a vote. Also let me know how you feel about non-Steadfast members joining.

As far as leadership goes, I would be glad to run it (the administrative side, as it should run itself) or hand it over to our esteemed guardians or anyone of their choosing. Or, again, perhaps a vote would be in order.

Ever your faithful servant,

Augar/Loucian

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: