View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solivar
Guardian - Lore Master

re: Guild RP Intro

Firstly, greetings to all the members of Steadfast, both old and new, who are interested in roleplaying. Given that you've rolled on an RP server and have joined an RP-friendly guild, I can only congratulate you on your good taste and judgment. ^_^

Secondly, as the Bard of Steadfast, it is my personal goal to reinvigorate roleplay within the guild, as well as to expand our horizons within the realms of roleplaying. However, before we can go forward, I think we need to do a bit of reorganization as well as introduction/reintroduction both to the guild's RP roots and its inception story. To accomplish this, I propose several In Charater guild RP introduction sessions, scheduled for the convenience of those who are interested in involving themselves in roleplaying within the guild.

If you are interested in engaging in such a session, there are several methods of contacting me: post a reply to this thread, PM me privately through the guild website or in-game, approach me in-game, or send me an email at milady [dot] serpent at gmail [dot] com. Please feel free to contact me by whatever means you prefer; I am extremely flexible and entirely willing to schedule to accommodate real life, raiding, or any other time concerns.

Jinjinn's original post RE his idea of the guild's inception story can be found here:

http://steadfast-swc.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1971063&gid=34779

Interested in the idea. But, that's no surprise, I suppose. Generally most times after 8:30pm server time work for me (but not too late...can't tell work that I won't be in on time the next day due to having to play an MMO...well, maybe I could try... tongue out Of course, then I might shortly wind up with a whole lot more free time on my hands).

Champion

If we can push it to 9pm (anyday of the week), that is golden hour for me. My son (should) be in bed by then. ;)

Hunter Angellis wrote:
If we can push it to 9pm (anyday of the week), that is golden hour for me. My son (should) be in bed by then. ;)

9:00 PM is actually usually pretty good for me, too. My two have an actual stated bedtime of 8:30 weeknights, though we usually try to start settling them down earlier than that. 9:00 weeknights would probably give a good two to three hour window for a gathering. Weekends, of course, things are a bit more flexible.

Incidentally, would pushing Tavern Night back to 9:00 make it easier for you to attend?

Jump to: